2015 Celebration Bowl: Alcorn State vs North Carolina A&T - 11:00am CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man y'all gotta stop making excuses. Maybe it's time to realize the MEAC has better teams. Our teams get exposed when we play them lately. Don't shoot the messenger. W's and L's in the record book......
This is my thought exactly. Time to accept that the MEAC is simply better at the moment and have been a few years. Lets work to close that gap.

This is my thought exactly. Time to accept that the MEAC is simply better at the moment and have been a few years. Lets work to close that gap.

Alcorn's a bad matchup for NCAT. Point blank period.

As a whole, I think the conferences are what and what. However their top tier is showing out against our top tier.

PV looked just as good against alcorn when they played them. I'm sure Hopson will adjust in the 2nd Half hopefully. I didn't think footman was good when we played them (only put up 7 against our pourous D) and he looks terrible this game. The key to beating Alcorn is stopping the run and A&T is doing a good job of that. I wont count Alcorn out just yet. I'll wait to see what adjustments they make at the half. They are only down by two scores

For all of you that's taking this time to bash Alcorn and your own conference. If the meac is so much better than both. Than why are they just a TD down after how horrendous Alcorn has played so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back