2015 Celebration Bowl: Alcorn State vs North Carolina A&T - 11:00am CT

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is going to be a long day for Alcorn if they don't put some licks on Cohen. They got to hit him hard where he don't want to run anymore.

See, if Alcorn, JSU, SU, or Grambling is in the game, you can always say the attendence will be porus.

You can't have Rivalry Week, Thanksgiving, SWAC Championship Game, Celebration Bowl and Christmas ALL within basically one month.

I told you all this would happen. The SWAC can only control scheduling.

Again, follow what PV and TX Southern are doing and move your rivalry game to EARLIER IN THE SEASON.

Man!!! Save that,,, It goes to show you only certain school(s)....and I use the (s) lightly. ..... have traveling fan bases, , don't put it in black people. .. they both look pitiful in the stands...

SU and FAMU SEND HELP......

My fellow MEAC fans have to understand that this is GREAT exposure...so many people are talking about Tarik Cohen on twitter. He just caught some eyes of the NFL thanks to this game

More people care about bowls than the FCS playoffs #FACT

Exactly. Everyone across the nation is talking about Cohen.
He's something special. Alcorn better wake up & take advantage of this opportunity.

Could playing in a SWAC Championship Game lead to Fatigue?

If I had one month to prepare for basically two opponents (Grambling and Alcorn), My gameplan would be efficient too....for both teams. With one month, you definitely familiarize yourself with tendacies (both Player and Playcalling), certain plays in certain situations, etc.

It seems like Alcorn has forgot how to tackle.

Plus if you gotta rely on Footman to THROW and not run, it's gonna be a long day.

But their QBs can't throw either. Quick keep throwing those quick hitters with nothing going down field. Stack the line and make him throw it down field.

Could playing in a SWAC Championship Game lead to Fatigue?

If I had one month to prepare for basically two opponents (Grambling and Alcorn), My gameplan would be efficient too....for both teams. With one month, you definitely familiarize yourself with tendacies (both Player and Playcalling), certain plays in certain situations, etc.

Actually NCAT should be at a disadvantage because of the layoff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back