2008 Honda Battle of the Bands SUCKED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 2008 Honda BTOB's ROCKED!!!! PICTURES DELAYED FROM ME CAUSE OF HONDA EXECS...

Basically you need therapy.....
But heaven forbid if they come back and trash your precious little MMW :smh::smh::smh::smh:

You statement about Winston-Salem puts you at a all time low.............
May your burn in Hades FOREVER

Black Man DIE SLOW....

I am so thankful that I don't take band serious enough to ever tell someone to "burn in hell" for their opinion of a show.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I think DAHILL takes a negative pill everyday with a cracker and a glass of water.

I just tell the truth and say what other people THINK but dont want to say. WSSU was OK for WSSU... for anybody else they would have been horrible.

I am so thankful that I don't take band serious enough to ever tell someone to "burn in hell" for their opinion of a show.

Cause Dr. McGruder is different.................

i am not going to go out of my way to go into detail by saying
that band still garbage.... better garbage than they use to be but still garbage. They remind you of a high school band that duplicated Jackson State.

That was going TOO FAR...........

People have issues with everything dealing with other peoples schools, not just band people with bands.

I never once said that just band people had issues with bands, I believe I said SOME FOLKS had issues concerning bands. And I used to be in the band back in the early 80's. To me, this stuff IS NOT THAT SERIOUS.

I never once said that just band people had issues with bands, I believe I said SOME FOLKS had issues concerning bands. And I used to be in the band back in the early 80's. To me, this stuff IS NOT THAT SERIOUS.

And my thing is it's not just bands, people have issues with.....

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
People have issues with everything dealing with other peoples schools, not just band people with bands.

Kind of like how like you are a liars and flip the script when it suits your needs. But hey......Must of you pieholes walk around here like you are GOD or something like we are suppose to bow down or something.

Do yourself and ask yourself if anyone cares about what YOU THINK.....

Some of you sit back in your like dream/ fantasy worlds.................

Now back to the subject .....................Of people that WENT to the HONDA

Snake and Killer Bee's comments are pretty much on point.

WSSU- got there late and missed them. Sounds like we'em miss much.

Shaw- Boring

TU- pretty good; enjoyed the bruhs and sorors feature. :tup:

Albany St- show was clean but boring. And leave the marching backwards to the REAL ASU. :rolleyes: :lol:

VSU- Boring. And what's with this walking shat? If you are going to do corp style moves, then dammit do it right!! HEEL, BALL, TOE!!! :smh:

NCCU- Again, I'm not feeling this walking shat. :rolleyes: Yeah, the production was nice and all, but like Snake said, either you is or u ain't!!! U can't be both, pick one!!! :lol:

Norfolk St- sound was great, but show was boring.

BCC- :love: the DM's. They are my favorite next to JSU DM's. :tup: The show was on point as usual, but they didn't just shut it down like they did in Huntsville.

UAPB- You represented the SWAC well. :tup: Show was nice and clean, but uhhhhhh (and I'm quite surprised that no one mentioned this), what was up with the ending???? :what: Did somebody drop the ball or something? Cause we were lookin like WTF just happened?? :emlaugh:

TxSU- I only have one thing to say- IT IS ROUGH IN THE SWAC!!!!!! :nod: :nod: :nod: I got soooooo crunk when ya'll came on the field.....the entrance pretty much set the tone. :nod: I really enjoyed the show and ya'll really made me proud to be in the SWAAAAAAAAAAAAC......Batch!!!! :jump:

Shouts out to the KKPsi/TBS section where Snake and I were sitting, but uhhhh- why ya'll were so dayum quiet???? Let that been us back in da day- ushers would have been putting our azzez out for acting a fool in the stands. :lol: And speaking of acting a fool, if u can recall the quiet moment after NSU' performance, and all the sudden heard a loud azz BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! That was Snake. :lmao:

But overall, this was the worst Honda ever! The End. :)

so what happened with UAPB outtro?
Well from my non-bandhead vantage point
^UAPB should have left Dem Franchise Boys out of the picture. They exited chanting 'talking out the side of your neck'.:confused: Outside the little rap group they did a great job. I don't have to say a thing about my band. :swink: Go Tigers! As far the other bands, they did what I expected. Well, there were about 2 bands that had me wondering how they got invited.

*walks out of thread humming "we'll alllllllways love the OCEAN!"

Well from my non-bandhead vantage point
^UAPB should have left Dem Franchise Boys out of the picture. They exited chanting 'talking out the side of your neck'.:confused:

I figured that would throw folks off. I don't think the song made it here to Atlanta just yet cause I heard the song for the first time in Montgomery last weekend.......and love it!!! :tup:

If you've never heard it, here ya go:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1lBYrx5263Q&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1lBYrx5263Q&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I figured that would throw folks off. I don't thing the song made it here to Atlanta just yet cause I heard the song for the first time in Montgomery last weekend.......and love it!!! :tup:

If you've never heard it, here ya go:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1lBYrx5263Q&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1lBYrx5263Q&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

they play the heyal out that song on Sirius radio (well I listen to it on my dish network). I like it until they start rapping.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Then I'm like, "..daymn where's the remote".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back