2004 SWAC Football Predictions

Tigerpride said:
Thank you for telling me how objective I am JRock!! What does last year have to do with anything?? You got clobbered by JSU in 2002 but beat us in 2003.

I don't like repeating myself but here goes. We had injuries and you all beat our 2nd string. Your team, on the other hand just have a lack of talent and poor coaching. You all will get back where you belong but not now. Your program was set back a couple of years last season. Your new coach in 2005 (whomever that maybe) will be the product of a prudent decision and will get you all back to the upper echelon. Currently, the Bama's own the east. I hate telling you that but will not play games. Jackson State was always one of my favorite SWAC programs but have issues. Your program is in serious transition. This is really a bad time to have an inexperience coach. My condolences; I know this is really rough. This is not your dad's Jackson State Tigers (no pun intended).

DonTiger said:
Why would a miracle be needed to beat J-State period, but to add to the obvious, we play them at home where we hung 60 on them two years ago. Besides that, James Bell is still there coach.

Why do you all not appreciate anyone elses opinion. You beat us by 7 last year after a comback in the fourth quarter.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
JROCK said:
I don't like repeating myself but here goes. We had injuries and you all beat our 2nd string.

I stopped reading right there. You all did not have nearly the amount of injuries that we had. No we didn't have the talent to begin with (thanks Hughes) but against SU and Gram I shole couldn't tell. AAMU and Alcorn beat us minus almost half of our original starters. So try again. You can't use an excuse and not let anyone else use it.

Tigerpride said:
You beat us by 7 last year after a comback in the fourth quarter.

.....and that was dayum near a miracle in itself. A more than fortunate pass from Brian Green is what it took for Gram to win that game.
And when was the last time Gram put up 60 on us?:confused:

Tigerpride said:
Why do you all not appreciate anyone elses opinion. You beat us by 7 last year after a comback in the fourth quarter.

In the rain...In Mississippi

We still beat you too :nod2:

DonTiger said:
In the rain...In Mississippi

We still beat you too :nod2:

Yep you shole did but I rained on both teams. I was not there but I am certain that it did. I had half a team and we gave Doug Williams recruited talent HELL!!! After Hughes, I will take a moral victory!! :)

DonTiger said:
j-state_tiger06And when was the last time Gram put up 60 on us?:confused:[/QUOTE said:
Grambling, LA. October 2002. Probably got Hughes fired.

LOOK IT UP !

Hughes was fired way before that game!! LOL Bell was at the Gram game checking out his new team. :)

Tigerpride said:
Hughes was fired way before that game!! LOL Bell was at the Gram game checking out his new team. :)

:topic:
Is this the same game a coach got sucker punched?

JROCK said:
I don't like repeating myself but here goes. We had injuries and you all beat our 2nd string. Your team, on the other hand just have a lack of talent and poor coaching.

Starters that were out when we played SU:
FS LaMont Woulard
CB Kentrael Goudy
LB Marion Mark
LB Jo Jo Scott
RB Brandon Cox

Starters banged up during the SU game:
QB Robert Kent
DE Bobby Mays
OL Albert Stinson

You thought you were playing our first team?:lol:
We should have won but our team didn't have the depth that is common of your typical JSU team.

And yes, your team was injury plagued in 2002, but the difference between us in 2002 and you in 2003 is that in the Superdome, we turned the ball over 6 times and still managed to blow you out.:smh: SU played a dayum-near flawless game in 2003 and still had to fight tooth and nail to leave with a W. And you even had Brian Green looking like an NFL first-round draft pick.

DonTiger said:
Grambling, LA. October 2002. Probably got Hughes fired.

LOOK IT UP !

52-31.........if you round 52 up to 60, then I guess you are right.:rolleyes:

And yes, Doug did steal on Assbery at that game.:smh:..............:lol:

j-state_tiger06 said:
Starters that were out when we played SU:
FS LaMont Woulard
CB Kentrael Goudy
LB Marion Mark
LB Jo Jo Scott
RB Brandon Cox

Starters banged up during the SU game:
QB Robert Kent
DE Bobby Mays
OL Albert Stinson

You thought you were playing our first team?:lol:
We should have won but our team didn't have the depth that is common of your typical JSU team.

And yes, your team was injury plagued in 2002, but the difference between us in 2002 and you in 2003 is that in the Superdome, we turned the ball over 6 times and still managed to blow you out.:smh: SU played a dayum-near flawless game in 2003 and still had to fight tooth and nail to leave with a W. And you even had Brian Green looking like an NFL first-round draft pick.

Bruh, don't tell them that they could only beat our second string by 10 points. DId our second string defense shut Gram down and make them happy to get an 11 yard, 2 play TD?? This is gonna be the James Bell league by 2005. You all are gonna eat every word!!

SWAC Championship Game 2004 will feature an UNDEFEATED Bama State versus a ONCE-BEATEN Southern team.

Bama State - SWAC Champions

Moderators, you may close this thread now.

Tigerpride said:
Bruh, don't tell them that they could only beat our second string by 10 points. DId our second string defense shut Gram down and make them happy to get an 11 yard, 2 play TD?? This is gonna be the James Bell league by 2005. You all are gonna eat every word!!

Dude,

Stop trying to act like SOUTHERN U. has not won 4 out of the last 7 SWAC titles and jackson state 0 out of the last 7.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
JROCK said:
Dude,

Stop trying to act like SOUTHERN U. has not won 4 out of the last 7 SWAC titles and jackson state 0 out of the last 7.

When all else fails, divert.

How will that help you in the Superdome this year........it hasn't helped the last two times.

Tigerpride said:
This is gonna be the James Bell league by 2005. You all are gonna eat every word!!

Classic TP,

Just when you think you can exchange intelligent dialogue with him, he goes and shows his as* again.

DonTiger said:
Classic TP,

Just when you think you can exchange intelligent dialogue with him, he goes and shows his as* again.

My list:

1. JRock
2. DonTiger

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

:p

gram, we , them , whoever are going 12-0 .believe that . the caching is better than almost all staffs in the swac . the defense you saw last season is where you last saw it and will see it. trust me playa.this defense will hurt people and qbs in teh swac.eugene will thorw for 5,000 yds . he will have a 600 yd game on somebody.this team is ready.the offense will be like ol grambling just bust the clocki on em style and don't care.i hate we have this weak scheduel but oh well somebody has to go 12-0. teh classic won't be close either . im tellin fact not opinion.eugene will win the payton award also. whoever said the talent leve l between su and gram is close .WAKE UP SON ITS NOT !!!!PETE ALMOST GOT RAN OFF FOR LETTING DOUG INFULTRATE BR TALENT POOL!!!!IT AINT CLOSE PEOPLE.THERE HAS NOT BEEN A QB IN TEH LEAGUE SINCE BRUCE ARRIVAL WHO IS EVEN CLOSE TO EUGENE. COOPER WAS BETTER THAN MOST STARTERS INTEH SWAC LAST YEAR!!!!!!!!!!12-0 HERE WE COME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STC_60 said:
gram, we , them , whoever are going 12-0 .believe that . the caching is better than almost all staffs in the swac . the defense you saw last season is where you last saw it and will see it. trust me playa.this defense will hurt people and qbs in teh swac.eugene will thorw for 5,000 yds . he will have a 600 yd game on somebody.this team is ready.the offense will be like ol grambling just bust the clocki on em style and don't care.i hate we have this weak scheduel but oh well somebody has to go 12-0. teh classic won't be close either . im tellin fact not opinion.eugene will win the payton award also. whoever said the talent leve l between su and gram is close .WAKE UP SON ITS NOT !!!!PETE ALMOST GOT RAN OFF FOR LETTING DOUG INFULTRATE BR TALENT POOL!!!!IT AINT CLOSE PEOPLE.THERE HAS NOT BEEN A QB IN TEH LEAGUE SINCE BRUCE ARRIVAL WHO IS EVEN CLOSE TO EUGENE. COOPER WAS BETTER THAN MOST STARTERS INTEH SWAC LAST YEAR!!!!!!!!!!12-0 HERE WE COME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is too funny. Could someone save this under "post that come back to hunt you". STC60, thanks for starting my day off with a laugh. I needed it!

Back