NCAA Hiring, Firing & Retiring Coaches - 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.
👀 LOOKS AROUND 🥺 GETS SAD 😔 LEAVES THE ROOM

Sad Arrested Development GIF

Texas Southern has the most attractive open HBCU coaching job! It'll be interesting to see who is chosen to join the Tiger family. We ready to run the SWAC in FOOTBALL and basketball

sTu, yall SUCK!!! Firing McKennie like that. I hope yall lose all your games. Wait..... 😳

How many games yall won?
To answer your question. Not nearly enough. I feel good about this team with better leadership and game management though. This team lost 4 games by 1 possession, 12 points combined. Better game management and this team as is could be in championship game.

Pv by 3 in overtime
SU by 6; 1 overtime possession
Jsu by 2
PB by 1
Season of squandered opportunities.

A different voice should make all the difference. Talk all you want. I'm excited about tsu football for the first time in a mighty long time.

To answer your question. Not nearly enough. I feel good about this team with better leadership and game management though. This team lost 4 games by 1 possession, 12 points combined. Better game management and this team as is could be in championship game.

Pv by 3 in overtime
SU by 6; 1 overtime possession
Jsu by 2
PB by 1
Season of squandered opportunities.

A different voice should make all the difference. Talk all you want. I'm excited about tsu football for the first time in a mighty long time.
11 returning on D and 7 on O is impressive.

But Mr Body will be at PV spring 2024. 👍🏿

Y'all can point them 2 fingers from here to next year but Andrew Body won't be leading y'all. Enjoy watching him do his thing in the purple and gold fall 2024.
Whatever Young Mr. Body chooses I wish him the best. I believe tsu will be in good hands either way. TSU put 78 points on the board in the last 2 games. 44 & 34 QB play was not the problem.

Whatever Young Mr. Body chooses I wish him the best. I believe tsu will be in good hands either way. TSU put 78 points on the board in the last 2 games. 44 & 34 QB play was not the problem.
Your QB1 got the job done. Wish him the best fall 2024.

We will need to rebuild our OL for Mr Body and get some capable RBs to help him.

Andrew Body, QB1, Prairie View A&M University fall 2024. 👍🏿

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back