NCAA Hiring, Firing & Retiring Coaches - 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initially, I had the same reaction. Imagine getting fired and it's a reason to celebrate, party and have a downtown parade.

Jimbo showing how to be declared a champion regardless of outcome.
From what I understand he is due a percentage, i think it is 25 to 30 percent, of that buyout within 60 days of being fired. He is going to have a very happy new year.

Closing Time GIF

No you don't. I haven't decided yet. I'm going to meet with the team after the P.B. game. My plan is to thank our GRADUATING seniors, let them know they are Tigers for life, and aways welcome.

I'm going to have a one on one with each senior. I'm going to have an open forum group meeting with the returning players, and offer 1 on 1 meetings if anyone that wants one.

After and only after those meetings will I make my decision on Coach McKinney's future at Texas Southern University - The Greatest of All HBCU'S.

He's gone.

In a weird way, I feel worse for coach being fired from SU than him leaving us high and dry 2 years ago.

Come on back home, coach Dooley. Trade those hard bottom gators in for some ostritch square toe boots and a nice hat to top it off. You can still shine on Blackshear field, if you want it.

AD Goff???!!! We need coach Dooley back on campus. Never have we seen a PV football coach who masterfully conquered both Grambling and Southern, regardless of which sideline he rep'd. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back