Brittney Griner has been found guilty! (She's now free)

Noticeable that the LGQBT and feminist community are not raising holy hell to get Brittany out. But once Brittany gets back and the movie is made they will be front and center to support, claim victory and garner all of the publicity. Where are the LGQBT and feminist leaders?

Because, those communities are only for white people, and are still racist.

You ever hear them going after Black LGBT men murdered in community????? NOOOOOOOO!

When was the last time that you ever saw white feminists come to bat for black women?????

You ever hear them going after Black LGBT men murdered in community????? NOOOOOOOO!

When was the last time that you ever saw white feminists come to bat for black women?????
Hmmmmmm. Interesting. Quite frankly, I didn't think you gave a rats ass about either one. 🤣

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
You have been riding high since you coached the women to victory in Eugene, Oregon on last month.
Staring Bored To Death GIF

This is actually a major plank of Dave Chappelle’s stand ups on the subject

Is that why they NEVER bring that up when calling for boycotts of him?

Because no one has stated what he has said to lead to this pushback.
pretty much. but Dave said it when he did the car bit … and it went over folks head.

Russia locks up everyone. 🤣 Only idiots think they can travel the world and not be a political pawn. 😂 Just like so many dumb fools go to Jamaica every year and get locked up. Yes they smoke weed every where in Jamaica, but guess what it's not legal. They just pick and who chose who they lock up. The same with Mexico and other places. Ignorance is real in America.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Russia locks up everyone. 🤣 Only idiots think they can travel the world and not be a political pawn. 😂 Just like so many dumb fools go to Jamaica every year and get locked up. Yes they smoke weed every where in Jamaica, but guess what it's not legal. They just pick and who chose who they lock up. The same with Mexico and other places. Ignorance is real in America.
Folks keep ignoring there's a whole arse show called "Locked up Abroad" and not heeding the warnings.

... and one of my favorite movies/soundtracks is "Midnight Express" ... which is based on a famous "Locked up Abroad" scenario.

Noticeable that the LGQBT and feminist community are not raising holy hell to get Brittany out. But once Brittany gets back and the movie is made they will be front and center to support, claim victory and garner all of the publicity. Where are the LGQBT and feminist leaders?
The WNBA is doing alot to bring awareness to the forefront. It is up the government to bring her back at this point.

Just like so many dumb fools go to Jamaica every year and get locked up. Yes they smoke weed every where in Jamaica, but guess what it's not legal.
That is the same feeling I had when I went to Amsterdam, The Netherlands. I was unfamiliar with the rules of what you could and could not do. I even went to the Red Light District. I just walked down the streets. Looked at the "sights", and kept it moving. I was not about to get caught up in some bullshit.

Folks keep ignoring there's a whole arse show called "Locked up Abroad" and not heeding the warnings.

... and one of my favorite movies/soundtracks is "Midnight Express" ... which is based on a famous "Locked up Abroad" scenario.
Sammy the Bull said he got locked up in Mexico and when they let him out, they literally drove him to the border and told him get out

Back