Texas School Shooting: 14 Kids, 1 Teacher & Supeect Killed

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I went to work early this morning because I was leaving to attend my Daughters awards day. After the ceremony I told my Daughters that I was very proud for them both making the A B Honor Roll for the year hugged them both and went back to work. Got back to my desk to see this horrible news. I just could not phantom that being my last interaction with them. I pray for those empty beds tonight. PQUE

We have got to light a fire under all of them and hold them all accountable. The vote of someone on food stamps is as powerful as the vote of a millionaire.

Neither party wants what's best for us. They use us for their purposes, but that is how the game is played. We have to play the political game as well. We should not just give our vote away to anyone. We should vote for our interest and not a party.

them other folks say we shouldn't vote. Iunno where they at right now. they seem to disappear when gop policies go bad, but they'll be right on time to tell us the democrats are just as bad.
Glad to see that I am not the only one who noticed that there are 3 posters missing from this thread.

Glad to see that I am not the only one who noticed that there are 3 posters missing from this thread.

Of course they won't show up.

And to be honest as Steve Kerr said there are 50 GOP who have fought against polices. Maybe it's time to vote them out.

You don't have to vote Democrat to do that. Vote the lesser of Republican evils if you don't want to vote Democrat.

The guy who represents that town is a gun nut and acted like he didn't care about those kids. Find a Republican to run against him.

284092529_5522940511073173_743550805104928565_n.jpg

We're not going to be able to vote our way out of this. Let's be clear: any gun control law won't remove any weapons from these people either because they operate underground and on the black market and are allowed to by the FBI, CIA to do this. People don't wanna accept how bad shit is but it is indeed very bad.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
You don't have to vote Democrat to do that. Vote the lesser of Republican evils if you don't want to vote Democrat.

The guy who represents that town is a gun nut and acted like he didn't care about those kids. Find a Republican to run against him.
No wonder folks have gotten apathetic when people are presented with "options" like this. LOL.

The less of Republican evils? That's the ticket. Where do y'all come up with this stuff? LOL

No wonder folks have gotten apathetic when people are presented with "options" like this. LOL.

The less of Republican evils? That's the ticket. Where do y'all come up with this stuff? LOL

I was saying get the person who tends to stand in the way or does NOTHING out of office.
And try to find someone who would at least listen of support a measure.

Remove the person who is the problem or will be the problem.

Example Georgia Republicans did not want Hershel Walker or David Purdue facing Stacey Adams and Warlock in November.
They got rid of Purdue but dummies in the party voted for the football legend.
Hate for the Bush family screwed over George P Bush here in Texas.

When do you start removing the barriers?

Or do we wait till 18 year old Deshuan goes to a Republican's Congressmen's church and let lose with a Ak-47?
And suddenly laws are being passed. That don't benefit us.

Let's be honest. Gum control will never happen in America because of white fear. White Americans don't want gun control because of their fear of becoming the minority in this country. Bill Clinton was the only president in modern history to get a gun control bill passed and because of his bill the NRA became powerful with closest racist.

Back