Could Prime really flip the #1 player in the country??

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Someone will copycat or pay attention. I think it would likely be FAMU and they crazy azz fans next.
Grambling had conversations with Ed Reed before they hired Hue Jackson. Ed Reed was a TREMENDOUS leader with a high football IQ and great energy for the game.

Does that automatically mean he can coach? No...but if I were gonna take a chance on one, he'd definitely be near the top of the list.

I bet Florida State 🔥! Kmsl this is how you dominate! Use your brain and the money will rain! Like Deion said in the early 90s " must be the 💰 thats turning them on!"

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
After the $+1 million dollar NIL deal Hunter got from Barstool Sports it became real. I hope the other HBCUs can keep up because if not JSU is a "have" and the others are "have nots."
Unless we get our own version of Coach Prime, we will not be able to pull something like this off. Just saying....No disrespect to any coach or coaches, but they don't have the "name" or background that Sanders does. Hell, most D1 coach don't neither....

Unless we get our own version of Coach Prime, we will not be able to pull something like this off. Just saying....No disrespect to any coach or coaches, but they don't have the "name" or background that Sanders does. Hell, most D1 coach don't neither....

That's real talk.

Back