Jackson State vs Grambling: Game Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
See, this game is a great example of how you can't coach talent. I don't care how good the coaches/schemes are, if you don't have the talent, there is nothing you can do. Comegy understands that and I think every 1-A LB in the country will have a chance to play for us next year if they leave their team.

I sort of agree with you. But some coaches know how to hide their shortcomings on talent. I always thought Pete was good at that in the 90s. He had talent. But some teams he beat had more talent. He just made sure we never beat ourselves. You have seen coaches with a ton of talent.....lose.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Comegy is still the best recruiter in the SWAC. This is probably Broadway's weakest team yet.

I don't agree. While Broadway may not recruit the sexy skill players. He recruits the players that fit his system. Comegy is still a get rich quick guy. He recruits just like his mentor Billy Joe. Comegy is good at getting kids to transfer in. I think the MS players come to JSU because JSU recruits for itself. You guys have history. But I aint sold on Comegy being the best recruiter in the SWAC. I think maybe Spears or Cole maybe. They would out recruit Comegy if either were at JSU. Now Comegy may be a better coach than them.

Broadway recruited this offensive line... they can pass block but they are geared to get on their man and be athletic enuff to get on the next level of defenders. Add to that a back like Warren who runs with his eyes and you have a good ground game.

Smart recruiting... and redshirt freshman FB #48 does a helluva job lead blocking. Now the time to rout yall is here... ears pinned back so look out!!!!

Wow...that's the second time an opposing RB got over 200 yards against jsu's defense. :smh:

Broadway recruited this offensive line... they can pass block but they are geared to get on their man and be athletic enuff to get on the next level of defenders. Add to that a back like Warren who runs with his eyes and you have a good ground game.

Smart recruiting... and redshirt freshman FB #48 does a helluva job lead blocking. Now the time to rout yall is here... ears pinned back so look out!!!!

MB, this has nothing to do with your o-line. Valley is gonna run the ball on us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back