Yall scared to comment on this Israel situation?

America's faux-christian values aren't the reason why it supports Israel. Christians had warred with the jews and Muslims in Palestine for centuries(crusades). America led the charge to create the "state" of Israel after WW2 and that came at the expense and the displacement of alot of people who were already there. Thats the real reason the 2 are allies. Its geo-politics more than religion
Now you getting to the root. Religion is NOT the reason the US supports Israelis.

Bottom line is if you are an American citizen you benefit from the low down stuff America does. Stop fooling yourself. You are part of it. You can lie to yourself but every last one of America citizens benefit from the dirt. From the poor to the rich. It's the American way. Just saying.... Now back to your regular scheduled shyt talking....

These people just be saying shit. They don't even know what they wanna believe. On one hand they're chanting "jews will not replace us".
That's the shit that gets me. Same folks talking about Jewish space lasers controlling the weather turn around and be pro-Israel in a heartbeat. Nobody seems to notice this.

As far as a side I don't feel like it's taking sides but I do get sick of watching these Israeli's all over TV bitchin and whinning about these weak rockets while their military is demolishing buildings in a single shot in Gaza. Yea the attack on civilians the other weekend was dead wrong but there's something about a rave being held a couple of miles away from the border of 2 million people you have crammed into a strip that's not any wider that doesn't let me feel very sorry for them. 🤷‍♂️

Bottom line is if you are an American citizen you benefit from the low down stuff America does. Stop fooling yourself. You are part of it. You can lie to yourself but every last one of America citizens benefit from the dirt. From the poor to the rich. It's the American way. Just saying.... Now back to your regular scheduled shyt talking....
How specifically do we benefit from the dirt that the American empire does?

How specifically do we benefit from the dirt that the American empire does?
How many bombs go off daily in your neighborhood? How many times do you walk to your car without being attacked by militants? You benefit. Some where right now scarifies are being made by someone else's life that you can live in comfort because of America wrong doing. Black people whether we want to admit it benefit just like white people. You can get on the Internet and call Biden a racist or something else. Do that in Europe and you will get your beat with a wood stick. Do you know there is someone working undercover in terrorists groups getting intelligence at this very moment so you can live in comfort? By letting Ukraine fight their own war no child of an American citizen is being killed for it. I'm just saying the truth is the truth. America is who she has been before we were born and America is who she is when we all die. The only people who get caught up in what America does need a reason to just be mad.

Last edited:
How many bombs go off daily in your neighborhood? How many times do you walk to your car without being attacked by militants? You benefit. Some where right now scarifies are being made by someone else's life that you can live in comfort because of America wrong doing. Black people whether we want to admit it benefit just like white people. You can get on the Internet and call Biden a racist or something else. Do that in Europe and you will get your beat with a wood stick. Do you know there is someone working undercover in terrorists groups getting intelligence at this very moment so you can live in comfort? By letting Ukraine fight their own war no child of an American citizen is being killed for it. I'm just saying the truth is the truth. America is who she has been before we were born and America is who she is when we all die. The only people who get caught up in what America does need a reason to just be mad.
PREACH

You can argue that America's investment in its military and surveillance infrastructure to stop militants from roaming American neighborhoods or terrorist groups is a direct result of the American empire's attempts to conquer and extract resources and power from beyond its own borders.

I mean, how can you really suggest that America giving millions monthly in aid to Ukraine to fight a war they're not going to win somehow is going to benefit poor people here?

Last edited:
I mean, how can you really suggest that America giving millions monthly in aid to Ukraine to fight a war they're not going to win somehow is going to benefit poor people here?
I swear you 2023 black people amaze me. America has been fighting wars since it's conception. You do you think America isn't going to fight for the interest of America? Seriously this being mad worrying about something you have no control is a poor unhealthy state of mind. Let me ask you a question. What are you going to do when the war finally comes to America? You do understand that September 11 was a trail run don't you? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand that

You can argue that America's investment in its military and surveillance infrastructure to stop militants from roaming American neighborhoods or terrorist groups is a direct result of the American empire's attempts to conquer and extract resources and power from beyond its own borders.
In life my brother you have two types of people. Those who conquer the world and life, and those who are conquered. It's the nature of the beast. A male Lion is only the King of his klan for only a short time. He knows his days are numbered when his son's are born. This is why he runs them off for as long as he can. Then one day the new King rises to the top and a whole klan is born for the next generation.

Let me say this and I'm done with this topic. I am not all this Patriot and I love America type dude. I just live in reality. All I hear is these self loathing people in our community that constantly say the money in the war complex should be spent this way and that way. Well yes it should, but the reality of it is America is a very evil manipulative place. The problem is if America doesn't do the manipulation some other country will. So as long as I benefit from it I'll keep it moving. It's that simple. Stop the self loathing and ask your self what can I do to get my family out of the situation they are in. The time you spend worrying about stuff that you can or will never change is for losers. Either you wake up in the morning saying how can I win today or you wake up continuously losing.

So are yall talking about the Middle East or yall talking about The United States House of Representatives? I hear the Repugs are cussing each other out, threatening each other families. They almost coming to blows. LOL!!! Oh, and they are trying to blame this on the Democrats. Yall think the Middle East is a mess......SMH!!

Last edited:
It can be said that George Bush Jr was an idiot, but it can also be said he was the only president in modern history to keep Israel in check. The Yasser Arafat deal wasn't the best now. Israel has been trying to start WW3 for 40 years

I tried to tell yall this was gonna be genocide from the start. I also tried to tell yall that if Biden went along with it he was going to lose a shitload of voters.
Man is sabotaging his own election and doesn't seem to realize it.
Well in all fairness young people under 40 live in La La Land when it comes to America and war. America will always protect its interest. That's why we have the draft. If we don't support Israel or Ukraine they will go fight. History hasn't changed and will not change regardless of who is president. The difference is Biden is letting both fight their own war. The Republicans will send these kids to die. It's not hard to figure out. I mean since 1940-2023 can anyone name one decade where we haven't had our military in a conflict until now? I remember being a kid in college during Desert storm. Same thing was said then. I also remember many of my peers going to fight. Many did make it home or if they did they either crazy or messed up and that was a short conflict.

Bottom line is these kids will either fight this war with their money or their bodies. It's not hard to see what's coming. Tic Tok will not save them

Cant say I didnt see it coming. Better hope dude actually goes to jail.. supporting genocide wasn't the best idea when a large chunk of your voters identify more with Palestine than Israel.

Back