Yall scared to comment on this Israel situation?

Why. They don't like each other. Seems like they have been fighting since I was born. No one wants to give a little. Many of those countries that Great Britain has in it's empire, and gave them their independence, have been fighting ever since. Now
Hammas come into Israel and kill people (babies, elderly, children, young people just out at a concert. Israel say we about to send a message and tell the people to get out the way (go South)...Hammas tell them no stay, even though they go be dropping bombs. Israel, oh by the way, we are going to cut off your power we have been sending to you. The World says, no, you cannot cut their power off. Other countries say, no, we not letting you all come in our country and hide. Hammas (the government of Palestine) send in bombs to Israel. And many think Israel should not send bombs back. So no comment.
So no

This chick lost her job. And for what? MAGA's were outraged at Black lives Matter-chicago tweeting support for Hamas (as if Chicago isn't a war zone). Black people stand down and mind the business that pays you

Not our fight! Neither side likes Black people so ✌🏾 I don't know why some of us are going to bat.
Interesting. It's always interesting to me what people pick and choose to want to support here. It's not gonna be our fight when a bunch of people that look like us get sent over there either.. too bad that won't matter. This seems to be the most common take though... but I guess we shouldn't mention the fact that Israel supported Apartheid and considered Nelson Mandela to be a terrorist.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7DThxjVZ28&ab_channel=Mondoweiss

Attachments

• GEORGE-FLOYD-GRAFFITI.jpg
    GEORGE-FLOYD-GRAFFITI.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 3
Interesting. It's always interesting to me what people pick and choose to want to support here. It's not gonna be our fight when a bunch of people that look like us get sent over there either.. too bad that won't matter. This seems to be the most common take though... but I guess we shouldn't mention the fact that Israel supported Apartheid and considered Nelson Mandela to be a terrorist.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7DThxjVZ28&ab_channel=Mondoweiss

Oh I know the backstory and IDGAF about Israelis. That argument is moot. I already said that they dont like Black people. That doesn't mean that I need to blindly support the other side who is also hostile to Black people. If you're Black and in the military you're going to get sent wherever. That's kinda what you signed up for.

Who... exactly doesn't like black people lol. That's a general message board statement a lot of people move but who exactly are you referring to? Hamas? Palestinians? Middle Easterners? I mean who are we talking about?

if it wasn't Israel and the Palestinians fighting, it would just be a matter of time before someone else was fighting each other in the Middle East. So why worry or be surprised.

It's weird to me African countries are supporting Palestine.. likely because they've always been sympathetic with minorities being oppressed. But here, they don't care about black folks.. even after I showed exactly where many have supported black plights lol. I'm trying to figure out how they dont like black folks. Hell our country doesnt like us and we know that for a fact, especially the south... but most of us are still right here.

Just askin lol. That cancel culture be real.
Man, them folks been fighting for thousands of years. Some of the folks in our communities want to be so pro-Palestinian when the truth is those Palestinians don't rock with black folks like that. So yep, its a f'd up situation but I will keep my opinion to myself.

It's weird to me African countries are supporting Palestine.. likely because they've always been sympathetic with minorities being oppressed. But here, they don't care about black folks.. even after I showed exactly where many have supported black plights lol. I'm trying to figure out how they dont like black folks. Hell our country doesnt like us and we know that for a fact, especially the south... but most of us are still right here.
Nearly all African countries are forced constructs born out of European colonization without consideration or regard for tribalism, long standing tribal clashes, monarchies, theocracies or empires.

Because of the forced constructs/European colonization, trying to understand blacks from Africa through the lens of nation-state paradigms doesn't work well. Even in this day and age tribalism, tribal clashes and violent religious conflict are still very strong in much of Africa. They don't get along well with each other so it shouldn't be too surprising many of them might feel a certain way about us. Especially, since black Americans act tribal with them at times just as much as we do with one another.

As for support of Palestinians, a lot of Africans are muslims, and all or nearly all northern African nations are predominantly muslim. Also, as you mentioned, that underdog sentiment is playing a part too.

Last edited:
Man, them folks been fighting for thousands of years. Some of the folks in our communities want to be so pro-Palestinian when the truth is those Palestinians don't rock with black folks like that. So yep, its a f'd up situation but I will keep my opinion to myself.
So pretty much what I said lol. Folks scared as shit to say anything negative about Israel.

Nearly all African countries are forced constructs born out of European colonization without consideration or regard for tribalism, long standing tribal clashes, monarchies, theocracies are empires.

Because of the forced constructs/European colonization, trying to understand blacks from Africa through the lens of nation-state paradigms doesn't work well. Even in this day and age tribalism, tribal clashes and violent religious conflict are still very strong in much of Africa. They don't get along well with each other so it shouldn't be too surprising many of them might feel a certain way about us. Especially, since black Americans act tribal with them at times just as much as we do with one another.

As for support of Palestinians, a lot of Africans are muslims, and all or nearly all northern African nations are predominantly muslim. Also, as you mentioned, that underdog sentiment is playing a part too.
Does shit on this forum ALWAYS result to the white man? Jesus christ.

Does shit on this forum ALWAYS result to the white man? Jesus christ.
You don't understand. Let's take the made-up nation-state of Nigeria as an example. It is a nation comprised of multiple ethnic groups, tribes, languages, native and traditional religions. By some accounts there are more than 300 ethnicities and just as many languages. They are a very divided people because there is wide variance of cultures among them. Other nations in Sub-Saharan Africa are in similar situations. If they don't like each other why should there be any expectation they would like black Americans?

Per your words, " I'm trying to figure out how they dont like black folks."

Good luck with finding an answer to what you're trying to figure out without considering historical relevance.

Last edited:
I think the most obvious thing that folks are somehow missing is the fact that this dude Biden is up for election not too long from now. Supporting genocide right now... great way to get mr orange back into office. Keep not caring though lol

You don't understand. Let's take the made-up nation-state of Nigeria as an example. It is a nation comprised of multiple ethnic groups, tribes, languages, native and traditional religions. By some accounts there are more than 300 ethnicities and just as many languages. They are a very divided people because there is wide variance of cultures among them. Other nations in Sub-Saharan Africa are in similar situations. If they don't like each other why should there be any expectation they would like black Americans?

Per your words, " I'm trying to figure out how they dont like black folks."

Good luck with finding an answer to what you're trying to figure out without considering historical relevance.
I was in this class some years back and I gave this Nigerian guy a ride home and he told me the exact same thing you lust mentioned.

I was in this class some years back and I gave this Nigerian guy a ride home and he told me the exact same thing you lust mentioned.
That's where I got it from. Nigerians here in America are frustrated with things back home. A person that can suspend judgement, ask and listen intently will hear plenty they would never get informed about here in America otherwise.

America considers itself a Christian nation. Only uneducated people with a second grade education would not see that America will always support Israel who America considers it's biggest ally in the world. I'm just saying. Anyone who graduated and wasn't pushed through the public education system would know this. I do understand that America is full of functional illiterates walking amongst society every day.

Last edited:
America's faux-christian values aren't the reason why it supports Israel. Christians had warred with the jews and Muslims in Palestine for centuries(crusades). America led the charge to create the "state" of Israel after WW2 and that came at the expense and the displacement of alot of people who were already there. Thats the real reason the 2 are allies. Its geo-politics more than religion

America's faux-christian values aren't the reason why it supports Israel. Christians had warred with the jews and Muslims in Palestine for centuries(crusades). America led the charge to create the "state" of Israel after WW2 and that came at the expense and the displacement of alot of people who were already there. Thats the real reason the 2 are allies. Its geo-politics more than religion
It's both. You can't separate one without the other. Although in the eye of the Amerikkka inbreeds they see it as religion.

Back