Yall scared to comment on this Israel situation?

Well in all fairness young people under 40 live in La La Land when it comes to America and war. America will always protect its interest. That's why we have the draft. If we don't support Israel or Ukraine they will go fight. History hasn't changed and will not change regardless of who is president. The difference is Biden is letting both fight their own war. The Republicans will send these kids to die. It's not hard to figure out. I mean since 1940-2023 can anyone name one decade where we haven't had our military in a conflict until now? I remember being a kid in college during Desert storm. Same thing was said then. I also remember many of my peers going to fight. Many did make it home or if they did they either crazy or messed up and that was a short conflict.
Yeah. I had two classmates who were sent to Lebanon (Marines) when the US was suppose to be their as peacekeepers. Because they were supposed to be peace keepers, they had rifles, but the bosses would not issue the ammo. to them. My classmate was on duty and a sniper hit him in helmet. He was hurt, physically, but he was messed up for years. He only got straight a few years ago, after his wife and kids finally said enough is enough and left him. Now, a born again Christian.

"U.S. economic and military aid to Israel, 1951–2023Economic aid has historically been less than $5 billion per year, and has fallen to less than $1 billion per year since 2004. In 2023, Biden requested an additional $14.3 billion in aid."

The US is doing what it always does, protecting white folks in that region while not giving a damn about the brown folks. The same US that told us Iraq had WMD's and proceeded to kill over a million Iraqi citizens. The same US that turned a blind eye to the fact that damn near all of the hijackers on those planes were from Saudi Arabia.

Sorry, but this isn't "letting them fight their own war" lol. Just keep turning a blind eye and watch Biden destroy his own election chances. Better yet go vote for Genocide Joe. When the next terror attack happens just don't act like we don't know why like we did in 2001. I won't even mention the fact that the only reason we're even helping Ukraine is because they're fighting Russia... the same exact shit we did with the Taliban and the same exact thing Israel did with Hamas. They aren't terrorists until they no longer do what you want them to do.

We got folks right here in this country that can't even afford to eat and the government doesn't give a shit. But they definitely have billions for bombs overseas. Israel has Universal healthcare AND damn near free college for their people. And we're still sending them billions yearly lol. Shit we don't even have here.

And speaking of college, this dude is campaigning to make "anti-semitism" on campuses impossible. You can believe what you want but the facts are the facts. We are Israel's bitch. People are too afraid to even say anything negative about them.. even on this post lol. Even the most vocal say whatever folks on here tip toeing on this topic. It is what it is.

BTW, when exactly is our government going to do anything to improve the absolutely awful VA hospital system that these soldiers have to rely on when they come back from these BS wars? Why exactly don't they care about the huge population of homeless vets that have mental health issues for those exact reasons? I got homies that got shipped to Iraq twice that can barely even be outside on holidays where fireworks are used... and the US couldn't give two shits. What really confuses me is on one hand, you have folks on here that constantly blame "the man" for everything but when it comes to the military, oh nah we're not talking about that because I was a part of it. Yea, aight.

That's called being a world power. Just like any other type of situation either you pay or play
The same "world power" that you seem to have many issues with when it comes to black folks? lol. Does that mean support genocide and apartheid because we're a "world power?" I'm confused. Some of you turn into republicans overnight or somethin?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMgWf5e0rIE&t=6s&ab_channel=TheBuzz

But just let them "fight their own war" while we profit from all of the folks being killed like we always do. And stop saying it's a war, it isn't. These folks are bombing hospitals and refugee camps. Hamas had no foothold in the West Bank whatsoever and they are STILL bombing it regardless. 10,000 civilians dead, over 4,000 children. The tone of this conversation would be different as hell if this were a country in Africa.

Or, let's talk about how congress censured the one rep brave enough to actually speak up for Palestine. Ironic how Biden has changed his tone to "nah let's not occupy Gaza again" when his administration saw that his polls are in the trash from "we support Israel blindly." It's kinda starting to make sense as to why the US went so hard to ban tiktok here though.. the one place you can go to see unbiased versions of what's actually happening over there. Used to be able to rely on twitter but Musk has destroyed that platform and censures ANYTHING pro Palestine. Same with Facebook. Just remember these view points when election time rolls around.

View: https://twitter.com/theyshre/status/1722101105688019357?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1722105610991247501%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es2_&ref_url=

Folks are spineless these days, it's sad.

Also, noticed no one commented on the Iraq or Afghanistan situation after 9/11... which is exactly what Israel is doing right now. Wonder why. We funded the Taliban to do our bidding just like Israel funded Hamas to do theirs. When the chickens come home to roost erbody get quiet.

The same "world power" that you seem to have many issues with when it comes to black folks? lol. Does that mean support genocide and apartheid because we're a "world power?" I'm confused. Some of you turn into republicans overnight or somethin?
You like to twist words.. Sorry that doesn't work on me. I have said one thousand times even in this post. I am not a patriotic person. I just live in reality. I am an American citizen. I am not unintelligent to speak barbershop talk and think as a citizen of America I don't benefit from America interest around the world. I work in America and my money is America. When America fails that means my interest fail. The first law of life is self preservation. Those who don't understand that will struggle in life. The problem is you are struggling of trying to make sense out what America does. Have you ever read a history book? If so what is . America doing different today than what America did in 1776? Do you expect America to change now? Seriously who expects that? Black people are hollering we can feed the poor, we can house the veterans. I mean that is what we should do, but do you seriously think America will do that? Not hard to figure it out if you have read a history book. Have you ever seen the defense budget? Wasn't it like 30 billion dollars or something last year? Do you think those white folks doing that just to do it. 🤣

Last edited:

America's faux-christian values aren't the reason why it supports Israel. Christians had warred with the jews and Muslims in Palestine for centuries(crusades). America led the charge to create the "state" of Israel after WW2 and that came at the expense and the displacement of alot of people who were already there. Thats the real reason the 2 are allies. Its geo-politics more than religion
Actually it was Britain who led the charge after the so-called Jews started assassinating their govt officials. Brother Malcolm spoke on it, he called the Jews who were doing the killing the “Stern gang” but they were actually called something else. There’s a book out there on it justifying their use of terrorism to accomplish political goals. If I can find the name of it I’ll post it.

America supports Israel because Israel holds America hostage through the financial markets and physical terrorism.

I support Israel right to defend themselves. I do not like Netanyahu, he is a horrible person!

I do not support Hamas, they knew the price civilians would pay for what they did and did not care.

I have a serious issues with the pro-Palestinian protesters. They have not cared about the Uyghurs in China, they have not cared about the Muslim women in Iran and they have not cared about the abuses carried out in Afghanistan by the Taliban. Their protest seem shallow to me.

There needs to be a two state solution.

Come into my house and murder my sisters and brothers and see don't I come at you with no regard for those hiding you.
they could always give Hammas up.......they elected them to run the government.

Oh please. They never should've been given Palestine's land to begin with. How about we start there or the shitty conditions Israel kept them under. That's like saying Black South Africans should've just stayed in their place during Apartheid..considering that's exactly what's happening over there. It wasnt so long ago that Israel bombed one of the US warships, said it was a "mistake", and we didn't do a damn thing about it. Israel is the US fellow white man that they use to do their military bidding in the Middle East.. it's as simple as that.

Back