Sign in if you laughing at JSU right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

j st dude asked me " Was I mentally unwell"? LOL!! Dude those the questions u should b asking yo institution. Y'all finances and y'all can't pray right? Man!! j st hav no room to ask anybody r they mentally challenged.

JSUs operating budget is 3 times bigger than Asscorn's,
Do you even know what comprises an operating budget? Are you simply regurgitating the sentiments of others? A operating budget consists mainly of expected or estimated income and revenue streams. The only real concrete component is standardized recurring expenses. OB are typically completed 12 months in advance. Educate yourself on topics before boasting, or you run the risk of sounding ignorant to those with "knowledge and character."

I've seen Black folks spend money or try to spend monies they really don't have. For example, they would receive a bank statement showing the balance in their checking account on a certain date. Without checking to see which previous issued checks have cleared the bank, they would accept the balance in the statement as the amount they can write more checks against. Basically, Black folk are lazy when it comes to CHECKS and BALANCES.

I've seen Black folks spend money or try to spend monies they really don't have. For example, they would receive a bank statement showing the balance in their checking account on a certain date. Without checking to see which previous issued checks have cleared the bank, they would accept the balance in the statement as the amount they can write more checks against. Basically, Black folk are lazy when it comes to CHECKS and BALANCES.
And white folks aren't? Who cause the S&L crisis a few years ago? Surely it wasn't Black folks.

And white folks aren't? Who cause the S&L crisis a few years ago? Surely it wasn't Black folks.

Balancing a check book is a lot simpler than the S&L crisis, which I can't understand why so many Black folks CAN'T do it. This is one of the main reasons why uneducated Black preachers wreak so much havoc on so many Black churches.

Do you even know what comprises an operating budget? Are you simply regurgitating the sentiments of others? A operating budget consists mainly of expected or estimated income and revenue streams. The only real concrete component is standardized recurring expenses. OB are typically completed 12 months in advance. Educate yourself on topics before boasting, or you run the risk of sounding ignorant to those with "knowledge and character."

LOL.. educate your own dayum self.
Bottomline... JSU would close operating on your little budget

#facts

You all should know from experience, I imagine.

Shut yo broke school ass up... and how much you owe them white folks? You about to be in debt out the azz... Keep yo hands in Whitey's pocket and see where you end up!

We don't have our hands in anything but what the tx state const says we should have THEE of NO knowledge of PV positioning. We are not broke by any stretch of the imagination lol.

PV99, there were quite a few folks from jsu who spoke very very negatively of our "little cheap football stadium," as they put it. Do the math, realize the spirit of smack board, & respond.

I guess I really have to work on my sarcasm...lol. But from years of reading on this board, I've come to realize that Thee skin is sensitive and not very tough. This thread is proof of that...

You all should know from experience, I imagine.

Experience watching others do the same dumb lazy mistakes.

I'm sure folks at JSU have seen this before.

nfs.jpg

Last edited:
We had to dip into our savings... like most. And we dipped in for good reason....
Our operating budget was NEVER in jeopardy.

Basically, y'all dipped into your reserve account to balance the budget at the end of the fiscal year. It's called DEFICIT spending whenever an entity does that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back