Shedeur Sanders

IMO, Shedeur doesn’t have T-Jack’s size and running ability. Shedeur's more accurate, but doesn’t have a stronger arm. Shedeur is a much more polished passer than T-Jack, but not the athlete T-Jack was.

Can't flat out say who was better because T-Jack and Shedeur played/are playing in different offensive systems in different eras of football. They're two different styles of QB as well. It's a little apples and oranges thing.

I think a better comparison would be Aqeel Glass and other QBs that played under the same rules and parameters as Shedeur.

I agree with this analysis

Shedeur compares to late career Peyton who will make the correct decisions but not the best arm strength

He'll never have the arm strength of Glass but when he gets to the league, he can improve it

Mel is late to the pregame, game and post-game activities. He could of ask the HBCU vine and been ahead of time, but like the rest of his kind he's not about to admit his ice isn't colder.

So glad to see those in HBCU and non-HBCU media (as well as Shedeur and Travis) call them out on this. It's not like he didn't play on national TV 11 times last year so he wasn't some unknown commodity

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
So glad to see those in HBCU and non-HBCU media (as well as Shedeur and Travis) call them out on this. It's not like he didn't play on national TV 11 times last year so he wasn't some unknown commodity
The mainstream doesn’t care to check for non-P5 football. People like Ryan Clark, who is employed by “the worldwide leader in sports” embarrass themselves talking like they’ve discovered sliced bread watching Sheduer play.

That's not a great point.

You don't play the way Shedeur has -- and receive the accolades he has -- just on the strength of his father. When you have former NFL QBs breaking down his film saying that dude is legit, that means a lot.

he's legit, but to grade him against other QBs in the SWAC without all that access to Brady tutelage etc. just not an apples to apples comparison. Sanders gets access to all of his opponents blitz packages with the answers to those blitzes, T Jack wasn't getting all of that type of stuff.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
he's legit, but to grade him against other QBs in the SWAC without all that access to Brady tutelage etc. just not an apples to apples comparison. Sanders gets access to all of his opponents blitz packages with the answers to those blitzes, T Jack wasn't getting all of that type of stuff.
And?

Shedeur plays in a conference now with Caleb Williams, who is being coached by a guy who produced two Heisman winners, two No. 1 overall NFL picks, and another who started a Super Bowl.

Sports aren't played on an even playing field. Some guys can throw it a mile. Some cats have super athleticism. Some guys have superior football intelligence. It's what you do with the opportunities you have where you are.

I'm not going to knock a kid for that. We'd be killing him if he had all that support in his corner and played like Justin Fields.

And?

Shedeur plays in a conference now with Caleb Williams, who is being coached by a guy who produced two Heisman winners, two No. 1 overall NFL picks, and another who started a Super Bowl.

Sports aren't played on an even playing field. Some guys can throw it a mile. Some cats have super athleticism. Some guys have superior football intelligence. It's what you do with the opportunities you have where you are.

I'm not going to knock a kid for that. We'd be killing him if he had all that support in his corner and played like Justin Fields.

I gotta see him outside of his comfort zone, maybe that's just me.

Sheduer is what money and skill will get you. He would not be the truth had he not had Deion aaa a father. Let’s not sit back and act like Deion didn’t have the best trainers when Sheduer was a kid. Also let’s be real….Deion probably has those kids on a nutrition program at 3.
Man, stop hating and go find some toes to look at.

Was Brady his mentor at JSU? Hell, we heard 5011 stories out of JSU everyday between the media and prime social. I’m assuming he wasn’t because he was still playing for TB.

And?

So it is about talent sounds like to me -

Back