Shedeur Sanders

Question for analysis and opinions. Is he better than Tavares jackson? What are the comparisons and measurables and statistics?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Question for analysis and opinions. Is he better than Tavares jackson? What are the comparisons and measurables and statistics?
IMO, Shedeur doesn’t have T-Jack’s size and running ability. Shedeur's more accurate, but doesn’t have a stronger arm. Shedeur is a much more polished passer than T-Jack, but not the athlete T-Jack was.

Can't flat out say who was better because T-Jack and Shedeur played/are playing in different offensive systems in different eras of football. They're two different styles of QB as well. It's a little apples and oranges thing.

I think a better comparison would be Aqeel Glass and other QBs that played under the same rules and parameters as Shedeur.

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
TJ was the last SWAC QB picked - he certainly wasn't better than McNair who played in a different era against better defenders - McNair's spread wasn't SS's by no means

I wasn’t lying when I wrote that I’m happy number #2 is gone from JSU. He reminds me of some of the greats from HBCU’s. He is a cool customer.
I got a chance to see up close “Jefferson Street Joe” at TSU. He was a bad man and could throw darts, the only difference between him and Shedeur is, he was he cockiest qb, I have ever seen.

Last edited:
I wasn’t lying when I wrote that I’m happy number #2 is gone from JSU. He reminds me of some of the greats from HBCU’s. He is a cool customer.
I got a chance to see up close “Jefferson Street Joe” at TSU. He was a bad man and could throw darts, the only difference between him and Shedeur is, he was he cockiest qb, I have ever seen.

Joe 747 wasn’t too bad either….

Did you get a chance to see Eldridge Dickey play?

Saw this last week. He stated he needs to clean up his happy feet. On plays where he could just stand there and make the read, but those plays are few and far between. A lot of former players kids have the same or better resources and suck. Kid can play.
Did he not get sack 8 times in that game against Nebraska? His happy feet maybe because he does not have total trust in his OL to protect him (just a thought).

Back