Real talk: Sarge(mental illness)

I added some clarity to your last sentence.

Ain't nothing wrong with them hood folks they people just like me and you. It's not a low standard, it's called being able to be around CRAZY people WHO JUST MIGHT SNAP AND KILL YOU FOR NO REASON AT ALL.

I'm sure some people still see this mofo in the picture below as a cool person to hang with. Talking about a person with serious mental health issues.

suge-knight.jpg

That's the thing...he should be mature enough to ignore it...also if you can spit it out you better damn well be able to take it.
That is something I tell my students all the time. Don't try to drive on folks if you can't take the heat when they answer back.

I added some clarity to your last sentence.

I'm sure some people still see this mofo in the picture below as a cool person to hang with. Talking about a person with serious mental health issues.

suge-knight.jpg

All hood people are not psycho and deranged.

All hood people are not psycho and deranged.

You are right that everyone in the hood are not crazy, but disproportionately there are way too many that are crazy and nothing is being done about it. When CRAZY mofos in Los Angeles started this thing called 'drive-by shootings' killing whoever that is hit by one of their bullets, including innocent children, I knew then that the hood had become too dangerous.

Some of you guys on here are far worse off in the head than Sarge but hey it is what it is. Some of you love to dig up people's personal business and crack jokes I just sit back and smh

Honestly though I don't know Sarge and never had a convo with him. I will tell you from meeting people on here their internet persona is totally different from what I have seen and met. So with that being said Sarge is a good person until he personally does something to me to change that. The only thing is if he does lash out on someone they folks will pull up his facebook post etc...

Ain't nothing wrong with them hood folks they people just like me and you. It's not a low standard it's called being able to be around people.

lol Able to be around ghetto folks and rednecks? I'll pass forever. I prefer suburban educated/country types, regardless of race. I grew up in it and that's my only preference. In the end, do you. That's all that ultimately matters.

lol Able to be around ghetto folks and rednecks? I'll pass forever. I prefer suburban educated/country types, regardless of race. I grew up in it and that's my only preference. In the end, do you. That's all that ultimately matters.

It doesn't bother me. Heck I just have more fun. Sometimes suburban educated forget who they are. Hell sometimes I just wanna chill out and play some dominoes, spades, UNO, and drink Crown...LOL.

It doesn't bother me. Heck I just have more fun. Sometimes suburban educated forget who they are. Hell sometimes I just wanna chill out and play some dominoes, spades, UNO, and drink Crown...LOL.

That's alright right there, Found. I passed by those folks, while younger, as I was working my ass off diligently, like the others who were genuinely striving. Also, I don't think the educated folks forget who they are. They are simply being themselves, which appears to be bothersome to others on the outside looking in(to) their world, where they obviously don't belong. :D lol

That's alright right there, Found. I passed by those folks, while younger, as I was working my ass off diligently, like the others who were genuinely striving. Also, I don't think the educated folks forget who they are. They are simply being themselves, which appears to be bothersome to others on the outside looking in(to) their world, where they obviously don't belong. :D lol

I will say it like this...folks in the hood are nice people. Just like some of the country ass backwoods folks. Heck I have real good time with them!!!! LOL!!!!

Man go to country ass backwoods party....man they kicking it!!!! Like its 1999!!!!

You sure about "the hood" hangout, Found?

Why would any mentally sane and alleged educated individual advocate to desiring to be near or around people like that ^^^? s...m...h "Rehhhhh-taaaaaaaded" smh

Why would any mentally sane and alleged educated individual advocate to desiring to be near or around people like that ^^^? s...m...h "Rehhhhh-taaaaaaaded" smh

LMAO

I wonder how many of them dudes still living off that video or better yet FREE..smh

My ppl, my ppl

Man everybody that lives in the hood is not foolish man. Stop branding people across the board. That's the problem with society we "group" people too damn much. Hell I know some highly educated people with damn good jobs that are not worth the time and effort.

LMAO

I wonder how many of them dudes still living off that video or better yet FREE..smh

My ppl, my ppl

LOL...I remember Banging in Little Rock..man that video had folks thinking that Little Rock was Compton. What ever LMAO!!!

Man everybody that lives in the hood is not foolish man. Stop branding people across the board. That's the problem with society we "group" people too damn much. Hell I know some highly educated people with damn good jobs that are not worth the time and effort.

You gotta a point founder guy, but dayum these nignogs in the video LOL...

Them my ppl and I'll ride for them over any other race...won't trust them, but will ride for them for equality

You gotta a point founder guy, but dayum these nignogs in the video LOL...

Them my ppl and I'll ride for them over any other race...won't trust them, but will ride for them for equality

The issue is I like kicking it with some hood folk at parties because quite frankly they not judging nobody. Folks just having fun. Yet black folk get uppity and act like other black folk are beneath them.

Come on man, you know things have gotten just that much out of control in most hoods and that's just Baton Rouge.

Come on man, you know things have gotten just that much out of control in most hoods and that's just Baton Rouge.

Yea that was like 5 or so years ago..shid BR has gotten worse IMO..smh..

I'm moving from America anyway LOL

Back