Real talk: Sarge(mental illness)

Awwww hell...yall better leave him alone. REAL TALK!

Seriously though. Why the dumbfvcks teasing him when it's obvious he's sensitive to the remedial and elementary level rhetoric some of the dummies spew? Try to tease someone who is a lil' bit stronger, like me. I forgot... "lol" :-/

*staring @ the screen*

Seriously though. Why the dumbfvcks teasing him when it's obvious he's sensitive to the remedial and elementary level rhetoric some of the dummies spew? Try to tease someone who is a lil' bit stronger, like me. I forgot... "lol" :-/

*staring @ the screen*

That's the thing...he should be mature enough to ignore it...also if you can spit it out you better damn well be able to take it.

That's the thing...he should be mature enough to ignore it...also if you can spit it out you better damn well be able to take it.

Logically speaking, yes sir, I agree w/ you. If you send it, one has to be able to have its like mannered return back to you acceptable. From what I can recall, he gets baited into those superfluous elementary and remedial arguments w/ dummies because he takes it emotionally too much to heart instead of accepting the fact that a majority of the people he's arguing w/ are low-level black trash and aren't worth wasting 2 calories of thought process on lololololololololololololololololololololol.

Bewild-> :D lol

Logically speaking, yes sir, I agree w/ you. If you send it, one has to be able to have its like mannered return back to you acceptable. From what I can recall, he gets baited into those superfluous elementary and remedial arguments w/ dummies because he takes it emotionally too much to heart instead of accepting the fact that a majority of the people he's arguing w/ are low-level black trash and aren't worth wasting 2 calories of thought process on lololololololololololololololololololololol.

And if those low-level black trash are able too bait him into an argument, that makes them feel as if they accomplished something over a college graduated. When I was in the military, I used to laugh at mofos arguing over pointless meaningless sh!t and don't let it be some hoodrat involved. Those fools would fight their mommas over some hoodrat. LOL!!!!

And if those low-level black trash are able too bait him into an argument, that makes them feel as if they accomplished something over a college graduated. When I was in the military, I used to laugh at mofos arguing over pointless meaningless sh!t and don't let it be some hoodrat involved. Those fools would fight their mommas over some hoodrat. LOL!!!!

Man I'm really sensitive to someone who is intelligently better than a few making fun of someone else who is not. I was in AP from grades 3-12 and it IRKED me when my classmates said stuff about the other "normal" students, particularly the black students who were in special ed as well as others. I constantly came to those other kids' rescue. Picking on someone is a form of bullying and I guess some are so caught up in their stupidity that they cannot see that. I call on my (mental) aggressiveness when I feel the need to defend but I do not intend to be offensive w/ it.

Sarge just needs some puddin on a regular basis.

Man them hoodrats can do some things and they are fun!!! LOL...man I remember when I lived in DC the best parties were the ones NE and SE DC!!! Them hoodrats knew how to get down!!!!

Man I'm really sensitive to someone who is intelligently better than a few making fun of someone else who is not. I was in AP from grades 3-12 and it IRKED me when my classmates said stuff about the other "normal" students, particularly the black students who were in special ed as well as others. I constantly came to those other kids' rescue. Picking on someone is a form of bullying and I guess some are so caught up in their stupidity that they cannot see that. I call on my (mental) aggressiveness when I feel the need to defend but I do not intend to be offensive w/ it.

Whites people always try to talk over others, but I find a lot of fun in joining end on their conversations. Now I do hate when hordes of random Asian people come around me talking in their native language on their cellphone. That sh!t messes me up just when I'm about to reach an epiphany. So I have to tell Asian women that my sh!t isn't too beaucoup, since that's the only Asian word I know from the movie Full Metal Jacket. LOL!!!

Last edited:
Man them hoodrats can do some things and they are fun!!! LOL...man I remember when I lived in DC the best parties were the ones NE and SE DC!!! Them hoodrats knew how to get down!!!!

But you just might have to fight some fool over them hoodrats. It's not worth it.

But you just might have to fight some fool over them hoodrats. It's not worth it.

Nah man...see one of my homeboys is a Criminal Attorney and some of those dudes were his clients. When he got one off of a murder rap and another off some federal drug charges!!! Man we were treated like royalty!!!! Man we used to go to their parties after work on Friday still in our suits. Boy!!! LOL...WHEW!!!!

Nah man...see one of my homeboys is a Criminal Attorney and some of those dudes were his clients. When he got one off of a murder rap and another off some federal drug charges!!! Man we were treated like royalty!!!! Man we used to go to their parties after work on Friday still in our suits. Boy!!! LOL...WHEW!!!!

Did you just say murder and drug charges???? I'll pass.

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE thumbs down there brah. We would have need for an abrams tank w/ flame throwers to go around those.... blah blah blah people lol. That place was the murder capital of the country when I was about that piece. Be damned. Silver Spring/College Park was as close as I wanted to be around those ghetto people up there, and that was too close. I didn't even return for my own graduation. Hell naw. smh :D

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE thumbs down there brah. We would have need for an abrams tank w/ flame throwers to go around those.... blah blah blah people lol. That place was the murder capital of the country when I was about that piece. Be damned. Silver Spring/College Park was as close as I wanted to be around those ghetto people up there, and that was too close. I didn't even return for my own graduation. Hell naw. smh :D

Man please...you uppity now...but back them you know you got down with hoodrats!!!LOL

Man please...you uppity now...but back them you know you got down with hoodrats!!!LOL

I don't know what "uppity" means, Found. I've been consistent my entire life and know what mature, law-abiding, culturally astute, et al means though. I A-V-O-I-D horrible people, males and females alike, at ALL costs. Don't put that stupid bullshat on me. I grew up near, not on, a golf course and big lake(s) as a country boy who rode horses and chased/ran from cows/bulls in pastures :D and I'm not ashamed of it and neither are my chillun'. I don't do ghetto but if you do and that's your low standard, godspeed to you. lol

Last edited:
From my interactions with Sarge in person, his online personality and real life personality are total opposite of each other. He talks a lot of shit online, but in real life he's very different. Kinda like another TSPN JSU poster I met in Philly about a month ago, LOL!!

I don't know what "uppity" means, Found. I've been consistent my entire life and know what mature, law-abiding, culturally astute, et al means though. I A-V-O-I-D horrible people, males and females alike, at ALL costs. Don't put that stupid bullshat on me. I grew up near, not on, a golf course and big lake(s) as a country boy who rode horses and chased/ran from cows/bulls in pastures :D and I'm not ashamed of it and neither are my chillun'. I don't do ghetto but if you do and that's your low standard, godspeed to you. lol

Ain't nothing wrong with them hood folks they people just like me and you. It's not a low standard it's called being able to be around people.

From my interactions with Sarge in person, his online personality and real life personality are total opposite of each other. He talks a lot of shit online, but in real life he's very different. Kinda like another TSPN JSU poster I met in Philly about a month ago, LOL!!

So why do profilers utilize your online persona after you have killed people?

Back