Could anyone name one bill the Republican party has passed in 2023 to help the people America?

Man, we don't suppose to be voting anyway. LOL!!!!! We really need to wake up. When our "Elders" made decisions for us, it was better than this. Yeah, some sold us out to these gentiles, but now...........smh
In certain cities leading up to the Civil War and up to Jim Crow-black men were voting and even serving in political offices. It was Jim Crow that saw us removed from those posts and not voting.

They are alike in that they don't want for us what they want for themselves. The Democrats are atleast willing to give us crumbs.

One has no reason to because the other party can't be bothered to even try to "earn" our vote.

In certain cities leading up to the Civil War and up to Jim Crow-black men were voting and even serving in political offices. It was Jim Crow that saw us removed from those posts and not voting.

One has no reason to because the other party can't be bothered to even try to "earn" our vote.
I'm speaking Scriptures

Without Democrats, millions of black people literally wouldn't be allowed to vote. Or have FMLA. Or have access to SNAP and WIC benefits. Or be able to get FHA loans to buy a house. Or unions or HUD. Or thousands of other things that have benefitted you and your people.
The thread asked what have the Republicans done? Do you have a list for them? I'll make it easier, since the civil rights era what have they done to help the average American?

Last edited:
Those crumbs are intended to keep us dumb and dependent. Wake up. Those crumbs aren't to help us be lifted up and independent.
BNB,

I understand your distrust for the Democratic party.
I have been an independent for more than 25:years.

With that said, do you honestly believe the Affordable Care Act, Medicaid, Medicare and Social Security are just crumbs?

How about Pell Grants, the GI Bill and VA home loan?

BNB,

With that said, do you honestly believe the Affordable Care Act, Medicaid, Medicare and Social Security are just crumbs?

Yes. In the grand scheme of things, yes. They owe us more than those peanuts. Those peanuts has us thinking that they are doing us favors and we have gotten comfortable with peanuts. In order for ALL of us to get where the Lord wants us, we HAS to see that there is NOTHING man can do for us. NOTHING. No Healthcare, Social Security, Medicaid, etc.. We HAS to see that these things makes us comfortable being STUCK in the positions we're in. We will never try/cry to get out of this "Modern Day Slavery" that they have us trapped in, cause we think they're doing us favors and they have our best interests at heart.

Smh.........Understand this. NO ONE loves us, but our God. That's it.

BNB,

LD, Our God will take these people down to the valley of Jehoshaphat and try to make a recompense for what they owe. It's Scripture.

Read Joel 3: 2-7

Yes. In the grand scheme of things, yes. They owe us more than those peanuts. Those peanuts has us thinking that they are doing us favors and we have gotten comfortable with peanuts. In order for ALL of us to get where the Lord wants us, we HAS to see that there is NOTHING man can do for us. NOTHING. No Healthcare, Social Security, Medicaid, etc.. We HAS to see that these things makes us comfortable being STUCK in the positions we're in. We will never try/cry to get out of this "Modern Day Slavery" that they have us trapped in, cause we think they're doing us favors and they have our best interests at heart.

Smh.........Understand this. NO ONE loves us, but our God. That's it.
I

You're contradicting yourself. I've never known you to be this way.

This question begs to be answered based on what you typed. If there is nothing mankind can do for one another as you said then why are you being so vocal about what they owe us?

Based on your train of thought, am I to assume you're trying to help us see something or should I write it off as worthless diatribe because you as a human have nothing to offer to help us see anything?

I

You're contradicting yourself. I've never known you to be this way.

This question begs to be answered based on what you typed. If there is nothing mankind can do for one another as you said then why are you being so vocal about what they owe us?

Based on your train of thought, am I to assume you're trying to help us see something or should I write it off as worthless diatribe because you as a human have nothing to offer to help us see anything?
Contracting? Where? I'm not being vocal about what they owe us. They can NEVER repay what they owe. It's right there in the Scriptures I just posted. God said that even if they DID try to repay, He was going to return it swiftly on their heads. Its all in the Scriptures. All you have to do is read and ask God to give you understanding.

Contracting? Where? I'm not being vocal about what they owe us. They can NEVER repay what they owe. It's right there in the Scriptures I just posted. God said that even if they DID try to repay, He was going to return it swiftly on their heads. Its all in the Scriptures. All you have to do is read and ask God to give you understanding.

Brother if you're coming from an Israelite perspective I understand where you're coming from. I didn't at first, but I believe I do now.

The thread asked what have the Republicans done? Do you have a list for them? I'll make it easier, since the civil rights era what have they done to help the average Americans?
My comment was in response to that dude saying both parties were the same, but go off though replying without understanding the context.

Steve Harvey Drama GIF by ABC Network

Back