Could anyone name one bill the Republican party has passed in 2023 to help the people America?

CEE DOG

Look it's been one year since the Republicans took control of the house. Could anyone name one bill the Republican party has passed in 2023 to help the people America? All I keep hearing black people talk about Biden this and Biden that, but when you ask them what has the republican party done to pass a bill to help you in 2023 they stop talking. help me out. I'll be waiting to get educated.

Look it's been one year since the Republicans took control of the house. Could anyone name one bill the Republican party has passed in 2023 to help the people America? All I keep hearing black people talk about Biden this and Biden that, but when you ask them what has the republican party done to pass a bill to help you in 2023 they stop talking. help me out. I'll be waiting to get educated.
Same here. Especially my New York relatives. I was talking with one of my college buddies who lives in Mobile, and he says Biden is not cool. Ok, but then I asked, what exactly does that mean? He never answered.

I think you will be waiting for a long, long time. Hell, I am still waiting for someone to answer a question that you posed a long time ago: If Republicans and conservatism, whatever that is, is so beneficial to Black people, then why are we not kicking ass and taking names in Red states?

There is a video of a republican congressman complaining about his fellow Republicans not having passed anything to help his constituents. If you see it, please post the link here. I will include it a comparison of the 2 parties.

A comparison is what the democrats need. The democrats have made life better for the middle class and lower. They have passed legislation that resulted in social security, Medicare, Obama care, Medicaid and the lowering of prescription drug costs. Through his departments, Biden administration is getting greater funding to HBCUs. The regulation of guns could reduce gun violence in America, especially in Black communities. The democrats are for gun regulations. In Australia, they reduced gun violence significantly with gun laws and regulations.

The republicans don't want any regulations on businesses, but it is those regulations that ensure the health and safety of the citizens of this country.

I keep hearing folks talk about how people are working two jobs to make ends meet. I have to remind them to name one time in America that folks haven't worked two jobs to make ends meet especially when they are young, don't have a trade or education and are starting out. I have been working a side hustle for 28 years my dam self so cry me a river. Hell I saw my parents do it and many of my friends and relatives over the years. The only way to get ahead is be born in money, luck up and win it or work and hustle. No way around it.

We just need to do this Reverse Migration Charles Blow is talking about and take over the Southern States. Build political power at the local level and then the state level. We've got to play the long game.

We just need to do this Reverse Migration Charles Blow is talking about and take over the Southern States. Build political power at the local level and then the state level. We've got to play the long game.
Lets not overlook economic power. This is just my personal opinion but, political power, without the economic power to back it up, well........

There is a video of a republican congressman complaining about his fellow Republicans not having passed anything to help his constituents. If you see it, please post the link here. I will include it a comparison of the 2 parties.

A comparison is what the democrats need. The democrats have made life better for the middle class and lower. They have passed legislation that resulted in social security, Medicare, Obama care, Medicaid and the lowering of prescription drug costs. Through his departments, Biden administration is getting greater funding to HBCUs. The regulation of guns could reduce gun violence in America, especially in Black communities. The democrats are for gun regulations. In Australia, they reduced gun violence significantly with gun laws and regulations.

The republicans don't want any regulations on businesses, but it is those regulations that ensure the health and safety of the citizens of this country.

Yet if you listen to say a certain person on the Black Information News network-he acts like Democrats have done NOTHING and should be ashamed for taking shots at Tim Scott after he dropped out of the race.

Here is that link
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2023/11/chip-roy-republicans-have-accomplished-nothing

https://www.newsweek.com/chip-roy-texas-republican-house-representatives-speech-1844256

"One thing: I want my Republican colleagues to give me one thing—one—that I can go campaign on and say we did. One!" He then asked Republicans to come down to the floor and "explain to me one material, meaningful, significant thing the Republican majority has done besides, well, 'I guess it's not as bad as the Democrats.'"
Campaign group Republicans Against Trump also shared a clip and wrote: "Republican Congressman Chip Roy just gave Democrats their best campaign ad for 2024."

Brian Williams, a surgeon and a Democrat who is running for Congress in Texas, said: "Never thought I'd say this... but if you agree with Chip Roy, make a contribution to our campaign to help flip Congress and put Republicans leadership out of their misery."

The republican lead house has spent the whole 2023 chasing Hunter Biden who know one gives a dam about, blaming the boarder for terrorist crossing with no proof and bringing Ivy league presidents to talk before them for what we don't know or are we paying attention to and yet these idiots believe they will save this country. What happened to inflation bills? Job bills? They promised both. They haven't mentioned inflation since November of 2022.

They are both alike. No difference from one to another.
I disagree as well. When you compare the issues that matter, there is a significant difference.

The Republicans are grifters. They are in office for the power and money, but not for the benefit of their constituents. The Republicans give poor whites the bone of white supremacy with no meat ( such as reduced drug and health care costs, affordable education, living wages, etc.). President Johnson stated that the poor white men put greater importance on whiteness than their true needs being addressed. By poor whites trying to hold people of color back, they hold themselves back. To keep a Black man in the ditch, the white has to be in ditch as well.

We are in a very strange position. The Republicans have nothing for us, but the democrats don't value us because they know the Republicans don't have anything for us.

Nikki Haley and Ron Desantis has stated they will raise social security to 71 years old. Seriously how does that not hurt our community? How many of you wanna work until you're 71? They have also stated the will cut social security. One of these two will be Trump's VP.

They are both alike. No difference from one to another.
Without Democrats, millions of black people literally wouldn't be allowed to vote. Or have FMLA. Or have access to SNAP and WIC benefits. Or be able to get FHA loans to buy a house. Or unions or HUD. Or thousands of other things that have benefitted you and your people.

Without Democrats, millions of black people literally wouldn't be allowed to vote. Or have FMLA. Or have access to SNAP and WIC benefits. Or be able to get FHA loans to buy a house. Or unions or HUD. Or thousands of other things that have benefitted you and your people.
Man, we don't suppose to be voting anyway. LOL!!!!! We really need to wake up. When our "Elders" made decisions for us, it was better than this. Yeah, some sold us out to these gentiles, but now...........smh

Back