Colin Kaepernick refuses to stand for the anthem in protest

MUCH RESPECT TO KAEP!!!

The issue is he took time to state why and understood the consequences. We can be our own worse enemy. Some of same people in this thread who disagree with Kaep have stated something differently in small.

This is my question to the people who disagree with Kaep:

Would you allow an injustice to happen and not say anything for the sake of your job?
All I have to say is....What Did Jesus Do?

There are a lot of people in here who profess to be His followers.

Last edited:

Some of these folks posting that Kaep should not have done this could never be a "Freedom Rider".....

My dad who died for this country told me that he fought for this country and was willing to die for it because of FREEDOM OF CHOICE....to be able to do something you feel.

Kaep stepped up because he felt it was right. Dr. King stepped up because he felt it was right. It is not about a check but about what is right.

Some of these folks posting that Kaep should not have done this could never be a "Freedom Rider".....

My dad who died for this country told me that he fought for this country and was willing to die for it because of FREEDOM OF CHOICE....to be able to do something you feel.

Kaep stepped up because he felt it was right. Dr. King stepped up because he felt it was right. It is not about a check but about what is right.
And the CHURCH said....Amen!

Folks so amped up about the "respect for the flag" thing that they're not listening to the WHY ... and not listening to the WHY, and doing something to rectify the WHY, is what got America in the situation she's in.

Everybody knows the why-we are in this mess because the complainers Refuse to sit down and discuss this and and hear what the other side has to say.

We can't get to that stage with divas worried about photo opps.

He is wasting his time. Because the folks who need to be called to the carpet along with everybody else won't. The enablers who defend the criminals of the black community on the street and in office.

14079802_1125233284236997_3845810447546450194_n.jpg

Dude better not play this game, because he will be on the loosing end real quick! Americans don't matter your race don't play when it come to Patriotism and what the US Flag and National Anthem means. He better talk to Chris Jackson A.K.A Mahmoud Abdul Rauf was black balled by the NBA. Plus Kaepernick is already walking on egg shells career wise.

Yeah this one is a dangerous one to play. The NFL is even more hard core good ole boy than the NBA. But he says he is good to go with whatever happens. I can respect that. I would rather all the black NFL players walk out though if they really want to make a statement.

Here's the thing ... Kaep sits during the national anthem. All hell breaks loose.

Ryan Lochte causes an international incident, and they call his old arse a kid

Great job Keap. At some point we have got to stop begging for acceptance from white American's who still view a Harvard educated black president as a nikker. They dont care if you're a Harvard educated President or a gangbanging Folk from Chicago. They still see you as a nikker. Ask them they will be glad to tell you.

Hey, it' his life and he can live it as he chooses. Blame the country for the oppression of black and disrespect all that this nation stands for and the people that have died for his freedom.

During WW2, over 29,000 soldiers died and 106,000 were wounded during the Normandy Invasion of Europe. The men existed boats into waters littered with bodies knowing that only 40% would survive, but they made the ultimate sacrifice to stop the genocidal slaughter that would continue to happen is the Nazi's controlled the world. Black and Hispanics would have been the next targets for death camps after the Jews!

But y'all can continue to ignore the 800 pound gorilla in the room that 97% of blacks killed in the "USA" are killed by other blacks!!!

During WW2, over 29,000 soldiers died and 106,000 were wounded during the Normandy Invasion of Europe. The men existed boats into waters littered with bodies knowing that only 40% would survive, but they made the ultimate sacrifice to stop the genocidal slaughter that would continue to happen is the Nazi's controlled the world.

And those same men -- at least the black soldiers -- came back to a country where they were refused service in restaurants and businesses and could not vote until 1964. Those men were not free. Those men didn't enjoy the same rights they risked they're lives for.

So cut out the nationalistic bullshit.

But y'all can continue to ignore the 800 pound gorilla in the room that 97% of blacks killed in the "USA" are killed by other blacks!!!

Statistics show the overwhelming majority of white people are killed by other white people
Statistics show the overwhelming majority of Hispanic people are killed by other Hispanic people
Statistics show the overwhelming majority of black people are killed by other black people
Statistics show the overwhelming majority of Asian people are killed by other Asian people

That "800-pound gorilla you speak of doesn't exist. Killing in America is segregated ... just like the majority of neighborhoods are in this country and like noon on Sundays

Another argument please!

@Kendrick so far I've seen "Chicago" and "black-on-black" crime thrown in as deflections. Maybe we need a deflection bingo game. I'm thinking of adding "bootstraps" as the free space.

Last edited:
Statistics show the overwhelming majority of white people are killed by other white people
Statistics show the overwhelming majority of Hispanic people are killed by other Hispanic people
Statistics show the overwhelming majority of black people are killed by other black people
Statistics show the overwhelming majority of Asian people are killed by other Asian people

That "800-pound gorilla you speak of doesn't exist. Killing in America is segregated ... just like the majority of neighborhoods are in this country and like noon on Sundays

Another argument please!

@Kendrick so far I've seen "Chicago" and "black-on-black" crime thrown in as deflections. Maybe we need a deflection bingo game. I'm thinking of adding "bootstraps" as the free space.

The free space is obviously "I don't see color."

It's easy to do this in an open-minded state like California, NYC, etc. you lose your job, the more liberal folks help you get another due to understanding.

The South however is where the Change must start. Blacks could actually buy and own more stuff in the South because it's cheaper than California, NYC, etc. Property, homes, etc. are cheaper in the South where ironically....most of the racists live. Black Wall-Street could happen in the South because in many Southern States, the idiotic State Governments have been so focused on unnecessary social issues, they have almost no strong business or financial lobby. This leaves them vulnerable to infiltration.

Stop making media stories like Kaepernick in a Liberal State and start BUYING and OWNING Cheap Property in the South. THEN, America will know we are serious and are not to be taken Lightly.

Last edited:
It's easy to do this in an open-minded state like California, NYC, etc. you lose your job, the more liberal folks help you get another due to understanding.

The South however is where the Change must start. Blacks could actually buy and own more stuff in the South because it's cheaper than California, NYC, etc. Property, homes, etc. are cheaper in the South where ironically....most of the racists live. Black Wall-Street could happen in the Soutb because in many Soutbern States, the idiotic State Governments have been so focused on unnecessary social issues, they have almost no strong business or financial lobby. This leaves them vulnerable to infiltration.

Stop making media stories like Kaepernick in a Liberal State and start BUYING and OWNING Cheap Property in the South. THEN, America will know we are serious and are not to be taken Lightly.

What you're talking about is being called called the Great Remigration. It's been going on for a few years now.

Back