Your Alltime Favorite Song...

Several years ago my dad was bumpin Maze so loud in the car, he didn't even know he lost a passenger. I was sitting in the back very mad with him about something and I was playing with the door handle. He turned the corner so fast I pulled that handle and out the car I went into the ditch. As they drove off my lil brother was in the window laughing is azz off. This dude got about a block down the street before the car behind him ran him down. I was in the gutter all muddy and scuffed up. We got home and my mom was like WTH happened to my child!

:eek: :lmao: :bawling: :shame: :smh: :emlaugh:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Several years ago my dad was bumpin Maze so loud in the car, he didn't even know he lost a passenger. I was sitting in the back very mad with him about something and I was playing with the door handle. He turned the corner so fast I pulled that handle and out the car I went into the ditch. As they drove off my lil brother was in the window laughing is azz off. This dude got about a block down the street before the car behind him ran him down. I was in the gutter all muddy and scuffed up. We got home and my mom was like WTH happened to my child!

:lmao: Aww L naw frat!

Add to the all time favorites...

Adore by Prince.

I have more where that came from! I was a bad child growing up!:devil2:

Spill it! :slap: Give us somma' that good ol' stuff. :) And, have grandma in the midst of somma' those stories. Sounds like she's the type woman I would've loved to grow up around. Didn't take mess and didn't play. :tup:

My two all time favorite songs( sorry to skew the original question :winkgrin:) are:

1) Wild flower - New Birth
2) Forever - Phil Perry

Love me some Phil Perry!!!!!!!!!!!:tup:

I am literally in tears!!! :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I am literally in tears!!! :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

I wanna' laugh. Lawd knows I do. If A3 was not hurt, I'm gonna' :lmao: ... but, if he was hurt somehow when he hit the ground/ditch, all I'm gonna' do is :smh:. But I DAM shole wanna' :emlaugh: thinking about his bruh looking through the back glass like this-> :confused: while the father is driving like this-> :D and A3 like this in a ditch-> :confused:

Jax, why you have to do me like that? I was having a good day. :bawling: The world just isn't ready for that kind of love for a woman.

I know...I wish some women...well.....never mind...:smh:

I was reading Fort's thread about songs that stick in your head... is there any one song that sticks in your heart? This might get me kicked off Soror Nita's Hard Brothers List but there is this one song that no matter where or when I hear it, I immediately stop and my mind goes to that "yella gal with the tight eyes who changed her last name just because of me"

Whenever I hear Chaka Khan's "Through the Fire", SHE instantly comes to miind. If we're driving in the car, our hands automatically reach for each other. When we're working behind the bar at my folks club, we stop and head for the dance floor (if possible) or simply give each other a hug.

Okay..enuff of that. Ruining my image as a kickazz/hard brutha!!!!
Lenny Williams
"I'd give anything to fall in love"--Gerald Levert
"Just can't let go" ---Sir Charles
"He stopped Loving her Today"---George Jones

Although waaaaaaaaaay too many to name,

Miki Howard's - Love Under New Management comes to mind right now.

Sweet Thing (Thang) :) by Chaka Khan. Dayum I love me some Chaka Khan.:ebrow: There are so many songs but that one is on top of my list for favorites.

Now when I regress...:lol: Steady Mobbin' by Ice Cube.

Longview by Green Day is up there to, thats how I started liking Green Day.

I like quite a few types of music but I guarantee these three get played the most on the mp3.

Spill it! :slap: Give us somma' that good ol' stuff. :) And, have grandma in the midst of somma' those stories. Sounds like she's the type woman I would've loved to grow up around. Didn't take mess and didn't play. :tup:

Did I tell you all about the time grandma sent me and my cousins to A&P for some grocery items. It was a hot day and she wanna send us to the big store for some sugar. Went we got there I was real thirsty. Man I went on the baby food aisle and drunk about four a them lil apple juices. Had the nerve to pitch the empty bottle over the rack and all you here is glass breaking. The second district police station was next door and still is today without that A&P store. Man that white manager snatched our lil azzez in that office so fast. Just happens the next door neighbors kid was in there and saw the whole thing. We couldn't stand his lil punk azz, but that's another story. He ran home and told ma ma what happened. Ma ma came to that story with that night gown looking dress on mad as hell. The man told her what we did and she said lock they lil azz up. I didn't come here for they azz anyway. I need my damn sugar and butter to finish cooking. After that we were banned from entering A&P for life. We got home and ma ma was like oh yall wanna drink baby juice huh? How come the only thing we had for dinner was some hot commodity apple juice. They let my lil brother eat that pork chop, mash potatoes, corn, and that peach cobbler talking about he's young and didn't know any better.

I wanna' laugh. Lawd knows I do. If A3 was not hurt, I'm gonna' :lmao: ... but, if he was hurt somehow when he hit the ground/ditch, all I'm gonna' do is :smh:. But I DAM shole wanna' :emlaugh: thinking about his bruh looking through the back glass like this-> :confused: while the father is driving like this-> :D and A3 like this in a ditch-> :confused:

All I had was scratch here, and a cut there. The worst part was all the mud covering me.

. The man told her what we did and she said lock they lil azz up. I didn't come here for they azz anyway. I need my damn sugar and butter to finish cooking. After that we were banned from entering A&P for life. We got home and ma ma was like oh yall wanna drink baby juice huh? How come the only thing we had for dinner was some hot commodity apple juice. They let my lil brother eat that pork chop, mash potatoes, corn, and that peach cobbler talking about he's young and didn't know any better.

ROTFLMAO!

:lmao:

Back