You are smalltime when....

Suge

The Phat Mack
Things just seem to get worser and worser. Some of you people should be imbarrassed!

I come all the way back from seeing my tigers loose in Bama. Yes I expected to get smacked by MH, MacB, and even Biff. I knew we would take some from other SWAC peeps as well......but dayum SUcks and John Coffey....could either of you rde Bama nutts any harder.

<font size = 1>smalltime</font>

You are smalltime when a team beats your arse by 35 and holds you scoreless....but now you are riding their jocks because they beat another team that beat your arse. Imean even Mike and Tru are back posting. we haven't seen them since week 3.

You are smalltime when you beat a rival that has drubbed your arse for 60+ points, and you haven't come within a snowball's chance in hell of beating then in recent years...but you are more excited that Greatness lost to Bama St. I mean Jags are coming out of the wwodworks...but not to smack Fam...no....to try and smack Greatness.

This truly shows me the level of both of your sub par programs. This once again reveals that SUcks has no winning tradition, and that your entire program is based strickly on the Icon...and Coffey, I already knew you were horrible...I just didn't think you would sink to these depths.

And yall had the nerve to try and tear down the other teams goal post.......

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Say Dude!

I'm not smacking...... I'm LMAO!!!!! So you can leave me out of it!

I haven't smacked since we lost Homecoming.

<h3>I'm smacking yall azzes because I don't like yall!!
It's no secret here.... I couldn't wait to see yall fall flat on your faces. I'm not even trying to front. I HATE GRUMBLING!</H3>

Smack Us Now!!
Worship Us Later!!</font></h5>

I would hate to be a goal post, stadium turf, Superdome Security, an NBC Camera, an unsuspecting hotel room, or a teenage girl in Doug's eyesight, if/when GSU wins a BC.

NOPD Send Help, better yet NOPD SWAT Team

NICE

<h1>FRAUDS!!!</H1>
:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Smack Us Now!!

attacking the wrong folks............

This no socks wearing clown been hiding and now wants to come here smacking the Nation. Stop avoiding the smack the Bama folks are putting out on y'all collective a$$. You have some explaning to do over there >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You'll see what's up when you are sitting at home in December.:emlaugh:

Smack Us Now!!

It seems that these guys are fair weather. They come out only when things look good. But come the classic I will be LMAO while ROTF. :emlaugh: Tears of Joy... :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Yall just mad cause bamma state got in that arse. We done beat FAMU, so now it ain't a lot of reason to keep smacking them except they worried about 2 q-dogs that hung on they goal post. And how much fun is it to smack sorry arse Tissue. It's all about Southern and Grambling. Get the snot rag ready for eddie.

Originally posted by Lewis
Yall just mad cause bamma state got in that arse. We done beat FAMU, so now it ain't a lot of reason to keep smacking them except they worried about 2 q-dogs that hung on they goal post. And how much fun is it to smack sorry arse Tissue. It's all about Southern and Grambling. Get the snot rag ready for eddie.

Whew!!!!!!!!!!!

1st: DOUGFOUNDED

Now: SNOT RAG

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Well, now we see that su has already conceded the BC. No, we will be very civil when we win this year. We won't riot in New Orleans and we won't try to tear down the Superdome goal posts, we won't damage any NBC cameras or turf. But, you guys on the other hand will probably be sending out feelers to Eric Randall. Ole Petey's days are numbered.

I don't know about Eric Randall. You know sometimes those young guys don't listen to to everything the mane says.
Orlando might not be able to use Eric for a figure head. No, as long as Orlando keeps getting white-balled, ole Puppet Pete is safe.

Willie and Lester Send Help!

Originally posted by LaCumba
You'll see what's up when you are sitting at home in December.

Smack Us Now!!
Smack Us Later after we get are arses spanked in the dome.</font></h6>

Normally I would say "SU LOGIC", but that's plain stupid.

Originally posted by MikeBigg

Orlando might not be able to use Eric for a figure head. No, as long as Orlando keeps getting white-balled, ole Puppet Pete is safe.

Who have appointed your last 5 presidents. They all have been unqualified figure heads. :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

At least one system administrator says "the process will be accelerated" to find a new GSU president. It is not likely that the process that saw the board hire four unqualified, according to system rules, presidents since 1991 will be successful this time. Nor is it possible that any truly qualified president would retain administrators who are unable to prepare accurate financial statements
:eek:

From Football coach smack to school president smack. .....

Fear does some strange things to you!

Hey Mach,

<h2>FLUKE YOU!!</h2>

Smack Us Now!!

Back