You all (TSPN) should be ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES!!!!

Antroy

It is a sad day on TSPN!! I don't believe what I have been reading!! You all are on here fighting amongst each other!! I am normally a quiet member of Small Talk. I don't post a lot on this forum, but I am compelled to do so today.

Now I don't want to call out any names but I <b>will</b> if that's what I have to do!!!

First off, <b>Tara vs. the rest of the Small Talk chicken...err...women:</b>
I have never in my life seen a sadder display of ghetto-ness in my life. <b>How dare you all start a fight on here about what woman is with what man!!!</b>
First of all, <b>none of you all have the right nor the authority to put a leash on ANY of the SWACPage men!! I don't care if you are married to them!! You don't own them and you sure as "L" didn't give birth do them!! If they want to mess around, then that's their business!!</b> What are you going to do? <b>Nothing!!!</b>
If you leave, you are giving them what they want anyway: <b>FREEDOM!!</b> If you stay, you are giving them what they want: <b>Someone to cook, clean and take care of the children while DADDY is doing his own thing!! For the fellas, it's a WIN-WIN situation!!</b> I wouldn't care if you all fought or not because when it's all over I'm going to do whatever the "L" I want to anyway!!! Whoever loses the fight will be "consoled" first anyway!!! The winner is going to get the victory "dance" after I'm finished with the loser!! <b>I don't care who wins!! In the end, I'M THE REAL WINNER!!!</b>
So fight all you want to!! It's not going to stop me (nor should it stop the TSPN MEN) from doing what we want to do!!!
Women, you are dismissed!!!

Now for <b>MikeBigg vs. the rest of TSPN Spoons:</b>
Come on guys, have some pride about yourselves!!! <b>I know you all can act better than that!! I mean, dayum!! How can you all fight amongst each other when you have women fighting over you all!!! Where are you priorities?!?!</b> The first rule of the SPOON COALITION should be to expoit the puddin's to get what we want!! Now, <b>we have women fighting and NOT ONCE DID I SEE ANYONE PLACING BETS ON WHICH PUDDIN' WAS GOING TO LOSE HER TOP FIRST!!!</b> We've got to do better than this!! We have a guaranteed <b>Showing of the tits</b> going on, and you all are fighting!! Come on!! Sit back, relax and enjoy the <b>Puddin' Punch-Out!!</b>
I'll start it off if that's what you all want!! <b>I got $20 that says Tara's main adversary is going be the FIRST to lose her top in the fight!!!</b> Any takers?

Now chicken....dayum....err....<b>combatants</b>, don't get mad at me!! The next time you all get to fighting, <b>I'll bet on someone else to lose their top first!!</b>

Now, I hope this brings some <b>normalcy</b> back to Small Talk!!

*head bowed down*

*soaking in the wisdom*

Gimmie $50 on Tara and $75 on Seeing Spots and Nita in the 3rd !!

Um, Antroy?

STFU!!

And I ain't got beef with NO ONE, until MY MAN is in the picture ... then, it's ON!

Fighting? What is this talk of fighting? Suge, *ATL, D-NICE, MikeBigg, et al. Do you know what Antroy is talking about?

:confused:

*walking away shrugging shoulders*

Originally posted by Antroy
First of all, <b>none of you all have the right nor the authority to put a leash on ANY of the SWACPage men!! I don't care if you are married to them!! You don't own them and you sure as "L" didn't give birth do them!! If they want to mess around, then that's their business!!</b> What are you going to do? <b>Nothing!!!</b>

Ah, shut it up!!!..... :rolleyes: :D :D

I'll start it off if that's what you all want!! <b>I got $20 that says Tara's main adversary is going be the FIRST to lose her top in the fight!!!</b> Any takers?

Now chicken....dayum....err....<b>combatants</b>, don't get mad at me!! The next time you all get to fighting, <b>I'll bet on someone else to lose their top first!!</b>

LMAO@ this one!!!:emlaugh:

Originally posted by Tara
Fighting? What is this talk of fighting? Suge, *ATL, D-NICE, MikeBigg, et al. Do you know what Antroy is talking about?

:confused:

*walking away shrugging shoulders*

You don't know what I'm talking about?!?!

What?

What?

What?!?!

Refer here to this thread right here. Now tell me you all weren't fighting!
<b>What?</b>

86, I think we're going to have to make a trip to Berry Farms, and get him one of dem SE Hot Girls from the Dwellings.

NICE

For Sure. I met one on the Green (Black) Line this morning that will hook his azz up.

He will not have to buy any wangs.

Well, I don't believe this

Someone tell me how we went from betting on who was going to lose their top first to a "pro" in the DC Metro Area?

I tell ya, it's just not worth it anymore!!! The more I try to help you the more you act a dayum fool!! You're playing right into their hands!!!

<b>What?</b>

They say experience is the best teacher!! When you guys are forced into the kitchen to make pies for them, you are going to think back on this and say I tried to help you!!! But it'll be too late then!! The leash will be on and you will be known as <b>Mr. Tara, or Mr. Dtown Jag, or Mr. GramTigress!!</b>

<b>What?</b>

You're men!! Reach down and see if you have a set!! Don't let them run your life!! :redhot:

Re: *head bowed down*

Originally posted by phatback
*soaking in the wisdom*

Gimmie $50 on Tara and $75 on Seeing Spots and Nita in the 3rd !!

PLAYTEX CROSS-YOUR HEART-18 HOUR Double D cups please send help!:D

Re: Well, I don't believe this

The leash will be on and you will be known as <b>Mr. Tara, or Mr. Dtown Jag, or Mr. GramTigress!!

Boooooooooy, you betta stop...I like the sound of dat! *snicker*

Re: Well, I don't believe this

They say experience is the best teacher!! When you guys are forced into the kitchen to make pies for them, you are going to think back on this and say I tried to help you!!! But it'll be too late then!! The leash will be on and you will be known as <b>Mr. Tara, or Mr. Dtown Jag, or Mr. GramTigress!!</b>

<b>What?</b>

You're men!! Reach down and see if you have a set!! Don't let them run your life!! :redhot:

Oh MY!!!!!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Re: Re: Well, I don't believe this

Originally posted by GramTigress

Boooooooooy, you betta stop...I like the sound of dat! *snicker*

See!! If you all don't stick up for yourself, these women are going to take your manhood!!

<b>What?</b>

Someone needs to step up and show leadership by example!! Which one of you MEN wants to be a leader?

<b>What?</b>

Don't sweat it Antroy......next week will be our week!!!!

:emlaugh: I personally don't mind if any of these women up in here wants to take charge up in here......!!!! :D

Throw my young azz on the bed......make me say your name (still waiting for the moment that will happen ;) ).........

Yup....I'll be Mr. "Whateva" for any lady who willing to brang it........ Put it on me!!!! :eek:

And when it's all said and done....I'll pick up my paper.....and she'll go back to the good ol' fridge to grab me that beer and my slippers and finish washing my dirty drawers!!!!

(See.....role play is fun!!!! :D )

Who says that chilvary is dead?? Let them women take control!!!!

Now see, Supakat is a <b>man!!</b> Let them think they are in control and then show them who's the real boss!!

I guess it I have reached at least one!! Is there anyone else who is willing to step up and be a leader?

<b>What?</b>

Back