Yo, Phatboy.....

D-NICE

Retired Milkman
Suge, I'm getting sick, and tired of your hate. It's become painfully obvious, that your dislike for me, runs deeper than the Bayou Classic.

Dude, get a grip, you call yourself the phat mack, but what kind of mack, hates on another brother? I could understand, if I was trying to get at your babymomma, like Sweet Nupe is, but I've yet to deliver to your doorstep, or come close to any one of your WOMENZ. Now if one of your WOMENZ choose me, then you know how the game goes.

You need to be directing your hate towards DSN. He's campaigning hard for Tara, I mean, the bruva is writing poetry, and sending out morning Forget Me Nots, but yet you direct your hate at me.

Trick Bigg, is offering her dollars, and CONTAGIOUSNESS, but yet you direct your hate at me.

Then you have your watch dog Dirty, following me around, and staking out my crib. Everywhere I go, I see that 64, sittin on 20's. I mean dude is it that serious?

Blackenbengal, was trying to get at Tara, but you didn't hate on him either. You didn't put Dirty on his tail.

So what is it? You want to be a 00 agent again, or something? Dude move on with you life, you're focusing too much attention on my house, and not your own.

Your own GSU bretheren, are huffin', and puffin', and ready to blow your door down, but yet you hate me. I used to respect you, you your were the Chancellor at Breaka A Beyotch U, 00IKE, a feared spoon, amongst puddins. Now look at yourself, a phat hating, cry baby. Where's your sack?

For the last time, you can't stop Milkman, you can only hope to contain me. Get some business, other than mine, you phat futhamucka!!!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely
Milkman 007

Originally posted by D-NICE

Blackenbengal, was trying to get at Tara, but you didn't hate on him either. You didn't put Dirty on his tail.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

I musta missed this one, cause I bent worst than a chrome bumper in an accident.
:confused:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I'm holdin a number for JSTUS. :D

*Black looks down again at his number and see if they are anywhere close to his number.* :rolleyes:

So - - D of Milkman to throw up roadblocks and cover his trail, so the Prez - O - dent will not find him.

Good strategy though!!! :D
I just dont think that it will work. :(

Phat Man...Don't let this dude pull this old trick on you. I can't believe he has the nerve to insult your intelligence like that. First he brings up the BC, then he tries to bring dissension between the Cartel. Then when no one's expecting it, his azz gonna hop a plane and start trying to deliver Similac, ProSorbee, and all other kinds of milk out there to Houston.

You know you ain't gotta worry bout DSN! Hell Tara wouldn't have looked at your azz twice if she had known you were a Nupe. Plus she had no way of knowing that I would be coming on here anyway. You know dem pretty girls with the twenty pearls likes the bruhs .

But Tara and I are really just friends. We agreed that it was best to chill out...she says one lard azz Gman was more than enuff. You got yo self a good one. Plus, I've decided that I wasn't gonna get involved with no mo of these other SWAC page ladies. I've decided to go after me a woman from the Cartel. I thought about JSTUS, but she done brought tooo much attention to herself with dem black pants and them buns that's just right for a Sir MixALot video.

Ok, GramTigress, I've decided to make you my choice of the week. What say babe? I'm just waiting for the chance to meet up with you in Nawlins. I can introduce you to my wife and pretend that we're just Cartel mates and that you see me as an older uncle and that you would never do that to a soror and all the while I would be sponsoring you and paying for your drinks and pissing Suge off cuz I thought of it first!

Err.. did someone call my name?

Look MilkMan..

I have been tracing your milk route for sometime now.. no that is not a 64 on Dubs.. It is what I call a mobile surveillance unit... You are a traitor to the cause. All of that white shirt wearing has been causing ripples in the space-time continuum for the last year. It did not take the Pres-o-dent to dispatch me.. I gladly volunteered to end this phenomenon and track its progress...

I was right behind you when you went to Brooks Brothers looking for Cashmere sweaters in Crea- I mean White...

I was standing to the side of you when you were at the Polo outlet buying wife beater t's and short sleeve shirts ... *guess what color?)

I had your line tapped when you called Coogi and asked when they were gonna put out that all-white jumpsuit.. That wasn't a Coogi representative you talked to, that call was intercepted and handled by one of my Australian correspondants....

It is no coincidence that you can not find bleech at your local Wal-mart or Target.. I am one step ahead of you...

Originally posted by Blacknbengal
I'm holdin a number for JSTUS. :D

*Black looks down again at his number and see if they are anywhere close to his number.* :rolleyes:

I forgot to tell you on that thread over------------------>>>> that I do have a vacany at the moment, BUT I am currently not accepting applications or giving any interviews. Therefore, no numbers will be called. However, hold on to God's unchanging hands and a chance may come your way in His due time.:D

NOTE: The next hiree will have a lifetime appointment. ;)

Trick B, don't be scared now. You've made it blatantly clear that Tara is the puddin of choice, don't throw Gram Tigress in this. If you sced, say you sced. You Northern boys are nothing but talk anyway. SMH, as the cowardly ol Lio.......Tiger.

Tara, is cute, sexy, and all, but she has 6 kids for Suge, 'L' ATL, has 5 for me, with one on the way, then AAMU Pretty Woman, dropped the bomb on me last week, when she told me, I was her babydaddy. What in the world would I want with 6 more kids?

Dirty, I hope you don't think for one minute, that your surviellence tactics went un-noticed. Fool, I was 007 first, though your covert operation is good, it's not good enough too fool the Milkman.

I blew your cover, don't forget, I have a top notch Marine, in charge of my intelligence department. How do you think all of those bottles of Grey Goose, keep finding you.

Blackenbengal, I've asked you on more than one occasion to stay neutral, trust me, you don't want me as an enemy. Let these sucka's keep trying, as you can see, it's been 2 years, and they still haven't been able to figure me out, and trust me, its' not the white.

However, if these idiots think that way, then I say phugg it, and let them. After all, they're after me, and in the 2 years chasing the only thing they get, is the back of each other's arses.

SMH at the Haters/Losers. It's a shame that Dirty, has gotten caught up in all of this, because the boy has skills, he just has a weakness for Grey Goose, and Cranberry Juice.

As a show of friendship, I will lead the BB crusade to get an interview with JSTUS, afterall, we know Panthro doesn't have enough energy to add junk to that trunk.

NICE

Phugg You D-Icon...

Kneegrow do you honestly think thatI am going to let you fool me with all this propoganda. I know deep down that this is all a plot by you to try and get at my babymomma! And kneegrow I am not having that! And you want to talk about hate. It's you who was trying to hate on me because your babymomma was trying hide out in my personal space when yall was having issues! You white wearing arse can't fool me. I'm the dayum pres-O-dent. And when I have a vendeta against you, it isn't hate. It is a campaign. You are my afgana, my afffgrina, my aftergana.....dammit my middle eastern country. And I am Bush! And as long as I have breath, and you keep wearing white. I will be on your arse. You may be 007, and the top secret agent. But I am 00Ike, your #1 protege. And I have some tricks and tactics that not even you know about. And not even white is going to help you!

Look Tara is mine dammit. And I will deal with any of you kneegrows who try to challenge me on that. We didn't have all them kids for nothing. And after having that bad arse baby boy, we are bonded for life. Hell I wouldn't unleash him on the world, but of you keep it up D-Milkman, I will be forced to unleash him on you! DSN.....you are only a few steps frpom an Ike whippin. Amd Trick Bigg.......man you think I slapped your dog arse the 1st time. Don't let me catch you at 20NOLA02! I'm going to beat your old arse. The Cartle is one thing...and on that front we are all kool. But messing with my babymomma is another! And I don't play about my babymomma!

Dirty, Keep up the good work. This admnistration appreciates all your hard work.

In the words of one of the greatest albums of all time....

The Phatboys are Back!

Originally posted by JSTUS

I forgot to tell you on that thread over------------------>>>> that I do have a vacany at the moment, BUT I am currently not accepting applications or giving any interviews. Therefore, no numbers will be called. However, hold on to God's unchanging hands and a chance may come your way in His due time.:D

NOTE: The next hiree will have a lifetime appointment. ;)

Dang, strike number two!!!! :redhot: I'm going down faster than the Blackhawk!!! :redhot: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by D-NICE
As a show of friendship, I will lead the BB crusade to get an interview with JSTUS, afterall, we know Panthro doesn't have enough energy to add junk to that trunk.

NICE

:D :D :D

And still MikeBigg waits anxiously at his terminal screen. Hoping that someone will call GramTigress and let her know that she has this ole azz ugly (but highly skilled) Que waiting to "sponsor" her New Orleans Reunion Trip.

Old dude, done "borrewed" his podnuh's Suede shoes (The one GramTigress was checking out at HC) and will be wearing his all white attire (even if it will make his look like Moby Dick swallowing a seal).

He has gotten over Tara...The fact that she refused to answer the weekly, then daily PM's gave him a hint that "she might not be interested"....dayum he would have like nothing better than to have stole her from the phatmack. But he will have his revenge, when he see's phatboy, he's gonna neck him like a lamp that doesn't know his pearls.

Looka heah' wackmack, as good as your babymomma looks, especially seeing that she has 6 phat arsed kids by your arse, I'm up to my neck in kids, and I can't afford your 6, plus Tara.

Hell she's too expensive for the Milkman, 6 kids, plus a Volvo, dogg get real.

Again, get off of my case, you're wasting your time, I've got my ATL, and my Prettywoman, and I'm not talking about Julia Roberts big nosed arse.

DSN is dropping poetry, as if it's spoken word night at the club, and despite his rambling's, Ugly azz Trick B, is determined to make Tara CONTAGIOUS .

As far as you sending your bad arse son after me, son, evidently you haven't heard of the destruction lil NICE causes. Well actually you do, he was the one that sliced your tires, and he's the one who put the either(sp) in your drawers, when you were creeping with ATL. You, nor, your punk arsed son, are not ready for this.

Get a grip futhamucka, and recognize who your true enemies are.

NICE

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back