XRAM IS THE WORSEST THING TO HAPPEN TO BLACK FOLKS SINCE...

Status
Not open for further replies.
RI_gen.jpg

"Grambling fans...just send me $500 and I'll send you a bottle of Goon Away and I guarantee you, you'll never have to worry about that Goonish image of yours again."

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
No, no, no, no, no!!!! :mad: This thread is NOT as funny as the first! Now, go into your arsenals and find the FUNNIEST shti there is cause I ain't laughed yet!!!! Keep it coming!!!!

up-33DRHBQFQSE5DBCS-l

When I first Saw it I new it was them Goons. I hate a Goon.

"Grambling' Where Everybody can Step in Fetch.

When I saw those goons, I knew there was some poooooowerful niccuhdrey in the air""

BWAH!!1 :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

RI_gen.jpg

"Grambling fans...just send me $500 and I'll send you a bottle of Goon Away and I guarantee you, you'll never have to worry about that Goonish image of yours again."

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: Lay hands on 'em!!!

4743_116007797529.jpg

See, the Black race can't afford you no more. There used to be a time, we'd see someone like you singin', clownin', yassuh-bossin'... and we wouldn't do anything. Folks liked that. You were good. Homey kind of GOON!! When they needed somebody to mistreat, call a name or two, they paraded you.Reminded them of the good old days. Not no more. The day of the Geechee is gone, *RAMBLIN*. And you're going with it!!!!!!

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Even this dude thought Xram was embarassing to black folk and he performed with'chall

souljaboy.jpg

He even sung his song and said "Man dem dancers uuuuuuuugly!!!"

Even this dude said

4428327318a5015693358ml.jpg
DAMN! xRam shole is an embarassment!

Even Cole from Martin
carlanthonypayne.jpg

Thought wearing them suits was stupid!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back