Orlando - 7
San Antonio - 3
Arlington - 1 (Marquette King)
D.C. - 0
Houston - 1 (Reserve)
Seattle - 2
St. Louis - 1 (Reserve)

Las Vegas - 1 (Bryant Jones (Valley))

Ok I'm confused. What's the difference between this league and the one that played in Birmingham Al last year. Is this a new one?

Ok I'm confused. What's the difference between this league and the one that played in Birmingham Al last year. Is this a new one?
Yeah. That's USFL in Birmingham. This is the old XFL revived. Not sure what shut it down before.....some say Covid, some say other. Not sure about the difference in the rules though.

Two different leagues

This is the 3rd revival of the XFL and this time The Rock is one of the owners of the league. They start play next weekend. COVID killed their 2nd revival and they put it off until this year.

The USFL starts in April and actually had decent ratings that warranted them a second season (they also had Vegas lines which helped). Had a few players that played well enough to get on NFL rosters (which basically is what both leagues will serve as)

The CFL is gonna be hurt big time by this because both leagues aill play on TV (ABC/ESPN/Fox/USA/NBC/Peacock) and it pays better for a 10 week regular season schedule ($50,000 for XFL, $53,500 for USFL (up from $45K last year))

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back