Women charged with falsely accusing former GSU great Scotty Anderson with rape ...

nickderiso

TheDerisoReport.com
Woman charged for falsely accusing Lions receiver of rape
Tuesday, November 25, 2003
The DETROIT FREE PRESS

A 22-year-old Detroit woman was charged Tuesday with falsely accusing Detroit Lions wide receiver Scotty Anderson of raping her.

Wayne County Prosecutor Michael Duggan announced the four-year felony charge at a press conference Tuesday morning. Duggan said the charges stem from a Sept. 17 incident at Anderson's Dearborn apartment that spilled over into the early morning hours of Sept. 18.

The accusing woman, Nicole Milburn, who is a dancer at a Detroit gentelman's club, went to Anderson's apartment with two friends on Sept. 17 for a night of drinking, Duggan said.

At some point, Anderson had consensual sex with Milburn's friend, but never with Milburn, Duggan said.

At 11 p.m. that night, Anderson confronted the women about $700 in cash missing from his bedroom. At that point, one of the other women told Anderson that Milburn picked up his discarded condoms from his bedroom and allegedly put the contents inside of her, Duggan said.

The reason, according to Duggan: "Apparently, either to hopefully cause herself to be pregnant and have a child support claim, or potentially, as it turned out, possibly to support a rape claim.''

Anderson and his 18-year-old cousin found three used condoms in Milburn's back pocket, Duggan said. They also found some of the stolen money stuffed into her hair, he said.

"They demanded the money back, at which point Ms. Milburn ran out into the hallway of the building, screaming rape,'' Duggan said.

"This is disturbing from so many perspectives,'' Duggan said. "We are seeing more and more people's reputations being tarnished with false felony reports. This also hurts every woman who is raped and goes through that trauma because it causes other women to pause and wonder whether they're going to be believed when they see somebody who is caught being a liar.''

Duggan said the two other women who accompanied Milburn confirmed that she told them about her alleged rouse with the condoms.

Milburn is expected to turn herself in and be arraigned this week, Duggan said.

Anderson, a 3-year veteran of the Lions, is currently on injured reserve with an ankle injury.

LINK: http://www.freep.com/news/latestnews/pm17296_20031125.htm

Re: Women charged with falsely accusing former GSU great Scotty Anderson with rape .

"Milburn picked up his discarded condoms from his bedroom and allegedly put the contents inside of her"

Ha'mercy!!!! I've heard of nasty before but this isht takes the cake. She took a dirty rubber and stuck it inside of her. A DIRTY ONE with some other woman's liquid love all over it.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
"The accusing woman, Nicole Milburn, who is a dancer at a Detroit gentelman's club, went to Anderson's apartment with two friends on Sept. 17 for a night of drinking, Duggan said."

They say birds of a feather flock together and I hope that isnt the case here but if those two females that accompanied "Nasty Nicole" to Scotty's place are co-workers with her, Scotty and Lil' Cuz need to get their heads examined. I hope I dont get DX'ed from this board for saying this but why would a brotha wanna stick his Johnson in something like that?

"SKRIPPAS=GARDEN HOES"

"They also found some of the stolen money stuffed into her hair", he said. :lmao:

Must have been a wig or some bad tracks. :smh:

"Milburn picked up his discarded condoms from his bedroom and allegedly put the contents inside of her"

Sick, just sick. :smh:

Originally posted by Blacknbengal
This has to be a joke? Putting condoms from someone else inside you? This has got to be a joke?

Some women will do anything to be with a Pro athlete, extort money from them, or be their baby moma.:(

Certain parts of this are certainly comical (the money in the hair, for instance), but unfortunately, this is not a joke at all.

Scotty just dodges a fast-moving bullet on this one. I hope he has learned a valuable lesson.

Originally posted by Blacknbengal
This has to be a joke? Putting condoms from someone else inside you? This has got to be a joke?

Not the condoms themselves....the CONTENTS, MAN! :lol:

But hell, that's a lot worse! :smh:

And people wonder how can anyone feel that athletes get bad raps in these kind of situations...:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Ntelekt
Not the condoms themselves....the CONTENTS, MAN! :lol:

But hell, that's a lot worse! :smh:

And people wonder how can anyone feel that athletes get bad raps in these kind of situations...:rolleyes:

Frat, I agree. Man thats just nasty. I knew some Detroit women who were just scandalous, but this is ridiculous!!!

:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
This is downright s _ _. I'm glad that her buddies were stand up enough to vouch for Scotty and his cuz. Otherwise, they'd be staring at serious charges themselves and being criticized and talked about.

I know women who ask the man to let them dispose of the condom and they go freeze it.....I have only heard of one case where his worked though.

Re: Re: Women charged with falsely accusing former GSU great Scotty Anderson with ra

Originally posted by GramFan
Ha'mercy!!!! I've heard of nasty before but this isht takes the cake. She took a dirty rubber and stuck it inside of her. A DIRTY ONE with some other woman's liquid love all over it.

Ain't that a mess!? Just plain nasty... and stupid!!!

Originally posted by TRU2GSU
Scotty and Lil cuz gots to be mo careful.

Heck he was being as careful as possible it seems by paying for what he wants, usually that's enough but than again it wasn't the one that he actually had sex with. :rolleyes:

Man what is the world coming too when you can even trust a look-out ho? :rolleyes:

All I can say is dude just leave them alone period get you a Damn rubber duck or something.

Originally posted by Tigerpride
I know women who ask the man to let them dispose of the condom and they go freeze it.....I have only heard of one case where his worked though.

I don't believe you. :smh: No way.

A few years ago there was an NBA player that a similar incident happened to.

In one case, the contents of the condom were frozen and used to impregnate the friend of the woman he had sex with. He of course denied having sex and even knowing the woman in question. But his argument went on death ears, because he was an NBA player, and it was assumed he would easily forget the sex. Then after DNA test revealed that it was his child, no one boughthis argument at all. The only reason he was able to get out of the situation was that the woman he actually had sex with come forward with the truth about what happened. Otherwise he would be paying child support out the arse........

Maybe that's why I am not surprised by this story....

Hell women try to trap men that don't have NFL contracts, so you can imagine the lengths that some women go through when there is a check involved.

I have more stories, but o well....

Bout damm time that someone has the gut's to go after the one's that are tellin lie's. If she is found guilty, she should get the same sentence the guy would have got.

Someone else's condoms ...................... WORTHLESS SACKCHASER. :sick: :infect: :vomit:

Gross as it sounds, this is not the first time I heard of such measures. I guess if a person wants a handsome paycheck for 18 years, some will try to get pregnant by such means, and if successful the DNA route will help to ensure the goal is accomplished. Bottom line, folks need to stop putting their future in the hands of strangers.

Originally posted by bluedog
Heck he was being as careful as possible it seems by paying for what he wants, usually that's enough but than again it wasn't the one that he actually had sex with. :rolleyes:

Man what is the world coming too when you can even trust a look-out ho? :rolleyes:

All I can say is dude just leave them alone period get you a Damn rubber duck or something.

I know scotty is young and has a little change. That right there can be a bad combination for some young people. 20/20 is hind site but Scotty is going to have to make better decisions on who he keeps company with and especially who he invites to his pad.

Back