Woman Says Alabama Senate Nominee Roy Moore Sexually Assaulted Her When She Was 14

The interviewed five white women today who stated they believe the women are telling the truth. Yet these same women stated they will vote for Roy Moore.

The interviewed five white women today who stated they believe the women are telling the truth. Yet these same women stated they will vote for Roy Moore.

SMH....I follow Trump on instagram and these people are truly sad. One guy said that he believes Roy Moore is a pedophile but Trump supports him so he supports him.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Luther Strange had the backing of Trump and supported Trump's "agenda" but lost the primaries to Roy Moore who also supports Trump's "agenda". I'm still not sure how Strange actually lost when he was favored to win, almost like HRC in the presidential election, but I do know this any Republican running for office who does not support Trump's "agenda" will lose. At what point did things become about Trump's "agenda" instead of what is good for the country?

I've often asked my self how did countries like Russia. Cuba, and North Korea come about, with all the people living there surely they have an opinion and their countries could be in a better place if they had better leaders. History gives us different accounts of how these counties became what they are today. Many of these accounts attribute the outcomes to a charismatic person, but it's not always about a charismatic person, it's not always the leaders, it's their stupid followers.
These people have a cult mind set and follow those leaders like their members of the Branch Dividians, Heavens Gate, or worse and more similar the Manson Family. For a person to say they would rather have an "admitted" pedophile in office over a person with a different political affiliation, especially one who does not agree with the ideology of their political leader, tells a lot about their character and their intelligence. This country and it's mindset is changing and not for the better.

If Roy looses the election, will his wife still be there?
I'm guessing she's only hanging around at the prospect of being a senators wife.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Meanwhile in Montgomery, the Moore campaign is still counting and praying over votes. we feel you roy. we were in the same spot a year ago. Stings doesn't it?

Blacks and non Evangelical college educated whites put Jones over top! Roy Moore and his campaign of lies and hypocrisy bit the dust. That is a huge political development going into 2018.

Last edited:
Blacks and non Evangelical college educated whites put Jones over top! Roy Moore and his campaign of lies and hypocrisy bit the dust. That is a huge political development going into 2018.

It is irking me that black women are getting all the love for helping Doug Jones win while at the same time some choose to nit pick at the 8% of black men who voted for Moore. It was a collective effort. Without an energized black voter base and enough sane minded white voters Jones wouldn't have won

It is irking me that black women are getting all the love for helping Doug Jones win while at the same time some choose to nit pick at the 8% of black men who voted for Moore. It was a collective effort. Without an energized black voter base and enough sane minded white voters Jones wouldn't have won
So where are these numbers coming from? Here is the Washington Post exit poll and their questions and breakdown has noting to do with what gender/race voted for one candidate or the other.

Washington Post Exit Poll results

Back