Wilder vs Fury II

Basebone1898

I picked Fury to win the first fight by decision, and he was robbed from it. Yes, he was dropped twice, but he gave Wilder a boxing lesson in 9 of the 12 rounds. This time, I am picking Wilder to win by KO. Fury showed me in the first fight that he can’t handle Wilder’s right hand at all. I was never a fan of Wilder and I believe his boxing skills are the worst of any heavyweight champion in history, but his power is amazing! His faith in his power is amazing. He has TNT in his right hand. If he takes his time, he will definitely land it on Fury.

I can’t believe that Fury came in the weigh in at 273! I know that he is going for the knockout and wanted to come in bigger, but J am concerned that he won’t have the speed to get out of the way of Wilder’s looping punches.

Man! Wilder’s legs were gone after round 3. Wilder really needs to get a new camp behind him. They didn’t take care of his lip and ear in the corner properly, and didn’t tell him to stay away from Fury after the 3rd round to give himself some time to get his equilibrium together. Wilder looked horrible after the knockdown and never recovered.

One of my neighbors is kind of slow and he called me and told me he couldn't find the phone number for the ambulance. I asked him what did he need that for. He told me he needs to call them for Deonte' Wilder.....smh & lol

Man this is a thread that I really wished Robber of JSU was still here to post about....

But yeah, my take is during the first fight, Tyson figured out the obvious, Wilder is not skilled. His natural talents had gotten him by. He took the risk in this fight knowing that Wilder still could knock him out at any given time and the risk was worth it.

Fury licking the blood off of Wilder and talking noise is going to be something to talk about for years, even outside of the sport of boxing. If Wilder is to fight Fury again and I still hope he does, he is going to have to change his style some. Again, Tyson Fury is a smart fighter, very studious and it won't be easy for Wilder.

With the blood licking and the singing, this fight or Wilder's lost was very tough to take and will be for a minute, unless Wilder or another brother can light Fury's tail up....

Last edited:
I knew Wilder was going to lose when he walked in the Hotel hold his wife’s hand. His mind was not on the fight.

Miya a wrap for Wilder as far as I’m concerned...

I knew Wilder was going to lose when he walked in the Hotel hold his wife’s hand. His mind was not on the fight.

Miya a wrap for Wilder as far as I’m concerned...
They take that same pic every fight man lol. Fury was just a better fighter. He outboxed him the first fight.

Man! Wilder’s legs were gone after round 3. Wilder really needs to get a new camp behind him. They didn’t take care of his lip and ear in the corner properly, and didn’t tell him to stay away from Fury after the 3rd round to give himself some time to get his equilibrium together. Wilder looked horrible after the knockdown and never recovered.
TRUTH
Wilder really needs to get a new camp behind him. They didn’t take care of his lip and ear in the corner properly, and didn’t tell him to stay away from Fury after the 3rd round to give himself some time to get his equilibrium together.

It appeared as if Deontay didn’t study Tyson Fury as well as he’s done his other opponents. Every time Wilder tried to throw that big punch, Fury saw it coming and either absorbed it or blocked it. By the second round, Wilder looked TIRED and appeared to be not focused. Later, his equilibrium was off.
Tyson Fury can really BOX and he used that big body to his advantage against Wilder. In the end, he whipped Wilder's A$$! Plain and Simple.

Wilder will get out of the public eye for a second to recover, recoup and retrain.
I think the focus shifts to the guys from England now. Anthony Joshua vs Tyson Fury would be must see tv or Pay-Per-View! Two British boxing champions going head to head. They would sell out Wembley Stadium easily. Maybe we get that next and then we'll see Fury - Wilder 3 in 18-24 months if Wilder invokes his REMATCH Clause.

Dem dayum Bamas!!!! Always setting blacks back. First Bama St vs Joe Reed, then Bama A&M and that dayum Gatorade barbeque bottle, and now this.....smh.

Back