Why is JStank folk making these wake band threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I knew the drunken monkey would slip up more sooner than later, shim just can't help itself

monkeyliquor.jpeg

I've met Country folk before.. example: Aaron

But I swear I never met someone Country, Retarded, Broke wrist, and just plain Stupid...

OMG.... LOL Someone's :upset:MAAAADDDD :upset::upset::lol:
Disclaimer: NT refuses to entertain FASHION-SMACK from anyone who wears the same too-lil, faded southern band shirt to every JSU-SU game. :lol: I honestly can't comment on their shoes, because if you sporting a Sam's Choice Hoodie ... the rest of what you are wearing is not even worth looking at. :lol::lol::lol:

Disclaimer: NT refuses to entertain FASHION-SMACK from anyone who wears the same too-lil, faded southern band shirt to every JSU-SU game. :lol: I honestly can't comment on their shoes, because if you sporting a Sam's Choice Hoodie ... the rest of what you are wearing is not even worth looking at. :lol::lol::lol:

DAMN!!!:lol::lol:

How's that boycott coming? :lol:

:lol: Boycott... them SUckas aint bout Shyt. They're all TALK! I heard Budget Rent A Car was all booked out for the '4th of July in October! :lol:

Now, of all People... that BOY want to talk about somebody's fashion/shoes/clothes... :retard:

UH-OH! :lol:

Nahh homie OMG to you.. yuo actually on here LYING?!?!?!

Negga you COUNTRY, own that shyt!

You see me in a FRESH "S" every year homie.. it is the SU/JSU game necca... And why wouldn't I have a new "S" polo/tee when my CB makes one for every home game since he own a clothing store?
NT don't lie because I called you COUNTRY!!?!?

Matter of fact now that I remember... It was YO arse with a grey hoodie that had cotton balls all over that shyt homie...

Necca it wasn't that hard to recognize my Gucci sneakers... You should have just ignore my smack towards your country ass rather than lie homie....

Don't wear them ugly ass 21 pocket ass pants again necca... You at a dayum SU/JSU game brah... I see why CJ was off in the endzone and yo ass was standing by yo'self fitting in with the Jackson locals...lmao

Us SU folk know how to dress when we go out...

Just look at both bands..

SU = clean
JSU = sloopy

Doc = Clean
Lidell = Sloopy

SUtrp96 = City
NT = Country

:lol:

:lol: Boycott... them SUckas aint bout Shyt. They're all TALK! I heard Budget Rent A Car was all booked out for the '4th of July in October! :lol:

Now, of all People... that BOY want to talk about somebody's fashion/shoes/clothes... :retard:

These folx come to the game looking like Kenya Hudson lil brother and sh*t. No haircut or nothin. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Stop it!
"Of all people" like you know me or met me necca stop that shyt!
Lebron and the security guard was the only folk in that picture that didn't look country..

Last edited:
These folx come to the game looking like Kenya Hudson lil brother and sh*t. No haircut or nothin. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

There you go lying again Aaron...
Now that I brought attention to your countryness, it will be interesting to see what you attempt to where this year at the SU/JSU game....

You do better wearing JSU shyt than trying to do your own thang homie.. juss sayn....
Atleast you would have an excuse then... "It ain't my fault this JSU tee was ugly"

Tell me again how many pockets were on my pants at the SU game? ??:lol:OMG WTF?????? :shame::shame::shame: and what about my big country shoes??? Who's the smart guy who told this guy I was Sgt. Kev???? :lol:

Dude, you're lame... your SMACK is "WACK" :shame:

Please send someone else from SUcka Univ to talk smack b/c you're HORRIBLE! :lol:

you can even send your cousin Chris to smack for you...
he should be fine here, they're aren't any 15 y/o kids around the boards, at least I dont think!
(Wait, You Might have to tell lil' JAGBR to stray away from the boards for a few hrs.) :scared:

Tell me again how many pockets were on my pants at the SU game? ??:lol:OMG WTF?????? :shame::shame::shame: and what about my big country shoes??? Who's the smart guy who told this guy I was Sgt. Kev???? :lol:

:retard:

Umm Aaron don't push this on Kev. We all know how Kev rocks...And you was rockn' them mulit-pocket pants that day... I was wondering why CJ was way off in the endzone and yo arse was blending in with the other country folk by yourself... Even Crit, SS and the rest of them on here where JSU shyt....What you think you be fresh necca?!?! Cho' country arse!

Negga next you gone lie and say I don't know who you are... You forgot you saw me and called me and I went spoke to you?!?!
Negga you country, OWN IT!!

Dayum.... Even when you was here in Louisiana you stayed where the swamp folk stayed.... It's just in you dawg... That's just how things be, some nugas are just destined to be country..

Country Aaron, calm down brah... Nothing wrong with being country..

Last edited:

Please send someone else from SUcka Univ to talk smack b/c you're HORRIBLE! :lol:

he should be fine here, they're aren't any 15 y/o kids around the boards, at least I dont think!
(Wait, You Might have to tell lil' JAGBR to stray away from the boards for a few hrs.) :scared:

Naw son, what's "WACK" is wearing some HEAVILY Starched jeans in 2009..

Necca If you was in SU band we would have made your silly arse roll around on the floor until you got all them FN creases out of them pants...:shame:

Go back to teaching the dance groups are sumthn'...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

Dude, who put something in my DRINK???? For real... Yall know I don't drink... Who changed my clothes and took me to the JSU-SU game??? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

He can spell four letter cuss words but he can't spell simple four letter regular words??!! Oh, I get it. Thanks for trying though.:tup:

Man, ease up on Jared. We know that he can spell. He went to SU.

Typing and using a spell-checker...that is a different story. He's probably used to hiring out such tasks.

Dude, who put something in my DRINK???? For real... Yall know I don't drink... Who changed my clothes and took me to the JSU-SU game??? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Aaron, I coulda SWO' I rode with you!!! When you changed?? You changed in the CAR?? Dannnnnng!!!!! I don't remember that ONE!! LOL!!!

Aaron, I coulda SWO' I rode with you!!! When you changed?? You changed in the CAR?? Dannnnnng!!!!! I don't remember that ONE!! LOL!!!

I don't know, but i'm gone get to the bottom of this sh*t.... Whoever drugged me is wrong for putting me in some dayum 20 pocket pants (or 5,6,7,8,9 for that matter) and big country shoes. Payback will be hell!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: and yall coulda atleast given me a new hoodie without "naps on it". LMAO!!!!!

NObody put nothing in your drink necca, stop it... You probably looking at them dingy arse pants right now....lmao

You still have them ugly arse shoes?
~I Wanna know~

I don't know, but i'm gone get to the bottom of this sh*t.... Whoever drugged me is wrong for putting me in some dayum 20 pocket pants (or 5,6,7,8,9 for that matter) and big country shoes. Payback will be hell!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

She never said yo' country arse ain't changed.. which means you had them country arse rags on when you were in the car and when you got out...

Now don't go try to buy something fresh for the first time in your SU./JSU. game history... It's a recession necca...

I don't know, but i'm gone get to the bottom of this sh*t.... Whoever drugged me is wrong for putting me in some dayum 20 pocket pants (or 5,6,7,8,9 for that matter) and big country shoes. Payback will be hell!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: and yall coulda atleast given me a new hoodie without "naps on it". LMAO!!!!!

Wait, you had on country shoes too?? Dannnng, I didnt even know?? You had those on at High School Day too?? When u changed??? Dang, Im mad!!!! 20 pocket pants...dang we coulda used those pockets at the registration table that morning..why you aint say nuthin....LOL!!!!!!!

YOU A**HOLES GONE PAY FOR THIS OUTIFIT:

-BIG COUNTRY SHOES
-GRAY HOODIE WIT NAPS
-20 POCKET PANTS

I'm gone kick somebody arse... I guess I imagined the whole Southern game... Did their band really screw the drill up or was I imagining that too.....? :lol:

:lol::lol: I'm really dyin because he has been WAITING to roast whooooever this dude was LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
YOU A**HOLES GONE PAY FOR THIS OUTIFIT:

-BIG COUNTRY SHOES
-GRAY HOODIE WIT NAPS
-20 POCKET PANTS

I'm gone kick somebody arse... I guess I imagined the whole Southern game... Did their band really screw the drill up or was I imagining that too.....? :lol:

:lol::lol: I'm really dyin because he has been WAITING to roast whooooever this dude wasLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waaaait, your hoodie had NAPS??? Dannng I aint even know!!!! Why you aint say nuthin??? LOLOLOL!!!

Waaaait, your hoodie had NAPS??? Dannng I aint even know!!!! Why you aint say nuthin??? LOLOLOL!!!

Furthermore!!!!!... I coulda SWORN I wore a Jackson State t-shirt to the last 4 JSU-SU games.... So drugging me and changing my clothes has apparently been going on for some time now. LOLOL I am highly pissed. ... I'm curious.... WHAT WAS I REALLY WEARING IN 2007????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back