Why is Alcorn so underrated??

BPhiTgyrl02

S.O.D. crab '02
We never get the respect that we deserve, and everybody knows that it's true. They just don't want to admit it. I think that it's very messed up, but I guess I gotta live with it. :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
This year will be a better year than the last..IT'S JUST TOO MANY HATERS!!!!!!!It's all gravy though! Only time will tell..:cool: :rolleyes:

Im gonna be honest with you, Alcorn is one of my favorite bands. When I used to see them they was tight has hell. In 99 they was on point as well. In 00 The M4 was all geeked up because of the L we took from Alcorn in 99. We go to the game and was let down because Alcorn was not up to Par. It has been worse since then. Ive heard Alcorn is pretty good this year, cant wait until the battle. I hope the heart and drive is back in Alcorn band this year....

I think Alcorn is improving.
And since ya'll got new band directors, maybe the progress will continue. Now that ya'll got Mara Hall (JSU, crab '94), I'm sure she'll be an asset to the band program.

since when were they so underrated? The only diff in the band i see now is that they don't play with as much volume as they used to. They still have a good sound and they still drill better than most.:idea: ;) :cool:

I see nothing wrong with the 'Corn'. As a matter of fact, they were pretty good last year.

What are you talking about BPsi?

;)

Personal opinion. No smack intended. Did not see them last year. The last impression I have came from 2001 CCC in Jackson. So, if you were there or saw the film then you know what i am talking about.

I just don't think that they are under rated, that's all.

Originally posted by fiddler02
They still have a good sound and they still drill better than most.:idea: ;) :cool:

You know what Lew Gossit? That's something i been wanting to say. They do look pretty good on the field. 2nd best if you ask me.

:)

When I was in high school Alcorn was one of the best the swac had to offer. During the 1994-96 era. I still think that they can be even better than those years mentioned.

Big up to Alcorn...

Back