Why does the young generation under 40 blame baby boomers for all their failures?

CEE DOG

Why does the young generation under 40 blame baby boomers for all their failures? I've noticed the rend on social media where this young generation blames everything on boomers. Instead of admitting they're weak and have no direction in life.

This is the craziest thing I've seen. They don't want to take responsibility for anything they do. I have a few that work under me that get mad at me when the time clock issues a letter for them being late. Hell, one guy got his final warning letter and said we were just trying to find a way to fire him.

This is the craziest thing I've seen. They don't want to take responsibility for anything they do. I have a few that work under me that get mad at me when the time clock issues a letter for them being late. Hell, one guy got his final warning letter and said we were just trying to find a way to fire him.
Thank God I don't have to deal with bullshit like this anymore.

Thank God I don't have to deal with bullshit like this anymore.
The craziest part is that he got his dismissal letter two days later and had the nerve to say I just signed a letter two days ago. That was the quickest dismissal I've been a part of. What's even crazier is that he called HR trying to get his job back.

Back