Why Do so Many Black Men Dislike Vice President Harris

I don't even think it's a lot of Black men that don't like her. There are some who don't (but it's no different than any other politician) It's just folks positioning black men to take the fall and criticism if Kamala Harris loses to Trump.

When an election comes around, the political perspective of black men seems to always be under scrutiny more than any other demographic despite black men being more progressive than white men (and women) and consistently supporting black women for various offices.

Subscribe to the HBCU Sports Newsletter

* indicates required
This shit is getting ridiculous. These ninjas would would support Trump instead....the man that would rather have them coming in the back door.
I haven't seen this but man that's damn ridiculous. I have a friend who's black, wife is Latina.......both trump supporters. Mainly because they own their own business but STILL!!!!

If you go on tik tok all you see is black men talking about Harris while praising Trump. Definitely the thug dudes and the functional illiterates. Charleston White and Dr. Umar are leading the pack.
Don't forget about the men in the Manosphere world. like AMS, CGA, and Dom Lucre (sp).
Black men's ego are fragile, AMS says Black Male Democrats are sassy and bussy, and all of a sudden Black men are now Republicans.

Don't believe the media on this one because both political parties are using this narrative (in part because they are unable to get new votes from those that are eligible to vote, but typically don't). Of course the republicans are going to show case black males that don't support VP Harris, but that is no different when segregationists or confederates would show cases blacks that was "for" their cause.

I think VP Harris campaign and those associated with her campaign need to stop with this black male negative narrative and focus on winning over people. It is shame that you have some that would demean someone when they ask about specific policies and how would they be implemented (not just promise and never talked about again after a victory - like Joe Biden).

Don't forget about the men in the Manosphere world. like AMS, CGA, and Dom Lucre (sp).
Black men's ego are fragile, AMS says Black Male Democrats are sassy and bussy, and all of a sudden Black men are now Republicans.
The thing about this is the so call Manosphere is small compared to the overall black male population that can vote.

The thing about this is the so call Manosphere is small compared to the overall black male population that can vote.
In 2016, 32 percent of eligible white male voters voted for Hillary Clinton compared to 82 percent of black male voters, but white men never get criticized for how they vote or it is suggested they hate white women. But if 100 percent of black men don't vote Democrat or for a black women, ALL black men come under the microscope.

Last edited:
The problem with the black community is thinking their is one solution to getting ahead and overcome poverty. America is a capitalist country. It will never happen

Subscribe to the HBCU Sports Newsletter

* indicates required
Y'all can spin it all you want to do, but there are a lot of self hating black men in our community so called educated and uneducated supporting Trump. Most of these men hate their Mom, wife, and daughters.
Nobody is spinning anything. Just pointing out that y'all often use a small sample size to unfairly criticize the collective. Nah, man. Black men overwhelmingly support Democrat politicians and their policies.

That can't be said for whites, Hispanics and Asians. They vote 60-40, 50-40 for Democrats/Republicans, And their men never get put through the wringer for supporting fools.

We're in the high 80s and low 90s for Dems, and yet folks want to focus on the small percent of black folks who vote the other way.

Straight madness.

No politician is going to be universally liked. That's just life. I wish folks would realize that.

I got in to a debate with two of my homeboys on Facebook after posted Vice President Harris as a clown. I was like these ninjas really want Trummp elected.

The type casting as if we’re monolithic, false narratives as if it’s law, and the gross non acknowledgement of the positive relating to black men really irks the living hell out of me these days. One would think that AA men aren’t the second most reliable group to the Democratic Party if you listen to the rhetoric. Kamala Harris will get an overwhelming amount of the black male vote and click bait won’t change that. Geaux Jags (never mind wrong thread)

Last edited:
Nobody is spinning anything. Just pointing out that y'all often use a small sample size to unfairly criticize the collective. Nah, man. Black men overwhelmingly support Democrat politicians and their policies.

That can't be said for whites, Hispanics and Asians. They vote 60-40, 50-40 for Democrats/Republicans, And their men never get put through the wringer for supporting fools.

We're in the high 80s and low 90s for Dems, and yet folks want to focus on the small percent of black folks who vote the other way.

Straight madness.

No politician is going to be universally liked. That's just life. I wish folks would realize that.

Well the thing is if you ONLY Listen to white media and their pollsters-who ONLY talk to a SEGMENT of blacks-you would think black men hate her.

Yet black pollsters tell a different story.

And a LOT of times when you EDUCATE those black men-it's a different story. I had to tell one of my co-workers that, He said Harris was not qualified and shouldn't have the nuke codes. That Trump had them and nothing happened.

Funny Harris is always deem unqualified. Yet her resume buries even OBAMA. OBAMA takes a backseat to her.

Maybe y'all don't follow Tik Tok but there is definitely a large group of black men pandering to the white MAGA. In fact there are plenty of these so called new black Republicans who make several threads that get up to 15-20k comments about HBCUs turning out white thinking black people because they were founded by white people. Then there are ones who love Candace Owens and those begging for clicks. Just saying don't be surprised by the black male and for that matter black female turn out for Trump amongst the inner cities in Chicago and New York.

Funny Harris is always deem unqualified. Yet her resume buries even OBAMA. OBAMA takes a backseat to her.

People said Obama wasn't qualified, wasn't black, wasn't native born, didn't get in Harvard through merit, wasn't patriotic, was a closet Muslim...etc...etc.

Nothing is new, unfortunately, it doesn't matter how qualified you are when you are black. Your qualifications will be questioned by racist whites, self-hating black folks and those willing to exploit the racism in our culture for their own selfish interest.

When you consider Kamala Harris has been a local district attorney, state attorney general, senator and currently the vice president of this nation, it can easily be argued she is more qualified than all previous party nominees, ever, regardless of party affiliation.

Last edited:
LAW DAWG, is on target;
People said Obama wasn't qualified, wasn't black, wasn't native born, didn't get in Harvard through merit, wasn't patriotic, was a closet Muslim...etc...etc.

Nothing is new, unfortunately, it doesn't matter how qualified you are when you are black. Your qualifications will be questioned by racist whites, self-hating black folks and those willing to exploit the racism in our culture for their own selfish interest.

When you consider Kamala Harris has been a local district attorney, state attorney general, senator and currently the vice president it can be easily argued she is more qualified than all previous party nominees, ever, regardless of party affiliation.

Back