Who's watching Wimbledon?

JAGWAR

R2D2
I just got through watching Serena win in straight sets. It was a tough two tie-breaker set match. What's next for Serena? One of the hottest players on the tour right now, my home girl CHANDA RUBIN! Chanda has recently lost in the finals of the Madrid Open to Monica Seles, lost to Venus in the round of 16 (I think) at the French, won the Wimbledon warm-up Eastbourne a couple of weeks ago.

It should be a great match. They are playing for the first time. I also found out that Chanda is playing doubles with Kournikova. I guess because Anna has such a good game and is a good kisser.:D

No disrespect to the Williams sisters, but I would love to see Chanda vs. Venus in the Wimbledon final. It would make for a more competitive match.

I am glad that Chandra Rubin is playing well. Right now I prefer a match between her and one of the Williams' sisters as oppose to a match between the sisters. When the Williams' sisters play each other, there is too much love out on the court. Their needs to be some hate during the match.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Chanda won her match today. She meets Serena on Monday. It should be a good match - my vcr will tape the match....

Back