Who would you want on YOUR side???

Originally posted by Dr. Sweet NUPE
I refuse to put anyone from Southern University on my dayum team. They have too many open holes like Momma Jag's fat ARSE being trampeled, or that bald ARSE coach that looks like Egbert on fog horn leghorn, and that bi-sexual ARSE President who takes warm showers with the football team rubbing his stomach the whole time.

As Judge Mills Lane would say: [size=4.5]FIGHTS OVER...TO0 MANY BLOWS TO THE HEAD[/size]...DAYUM SUCKS, YALL USING YALL PRESIDENT TO RECRUIT LIKE THAT?!?:emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Re: mh's All-Star Team

Originally posted by mighty hornet
TP(for the simple fact, he could make up a thousand excuses to try and divert the opposition)

Hol up, REWIND!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF was I thinking????

Scratch TP from my team. Those "thousand excuses he comes up with are so "outrageous" that he'll end up hurting the team and giving the opposition all kinds of smack material.

TP,
Sorry bruh, but you've been fired!!!!!

Let's see......
Hornetnest....MH,Deuce,Unknown,Bmony
Dapound....MD,NT
Mafia.....JST,GR
Cartel...Suge,MikeBigg

but when it boils down I just need one (I have to give him his props)J-State (his arse is just ignant) :emlaugh:

uhn uhn, this ain't gone work

Yall know we can't have both SU and GSU doing NOthang together....we just don't mix.:rolleyes:

Anyway....how da hell yall gone leave out Dtown for best smacking female.:redhot:

Wassup wit dat ****?:redhot::mad: :redhot:

JST, TP, Robber, Suge, NT, SOG, Mighty Hornet, MD, Gsup, Byron

but then again, we are talking about the MEAC right? We could just send Sweet over there.----->

Originally posted by Dtown Jag

Anyway....how da hell yall gone leave out Dtown for best smacking female.:redhot:

Wassup wit dat ****?:redhot::mad: :redhot:

darn.gif

*whispering to dtown...*

<font size=1>
parhmph.gif
No offense, sweetie....but uhhhh....you must be outta yo dayum mind!
</font>

Originally posted by Get Ready

but then again, we are talking about the MEAC right? We could just send Sweet over there.----->

HEY, YEAH! :idea: Uhhhh....wait a minute!
I don't know about this, man....I just don't know...:(

Qualifications for the team.

No government surplus computers
Cannot use the library computers
Cannot use the university computers
Cannot be a crab

And you must be able to name the DP member that PO you.

Back