Who would you want on YOUR side???

Ntelekt

Mr. Telephone Man (1975)
Aiight, y'all....peep this scenario:

Let's just say that an all-out conferenceSmack War was getting ready to commence...pitting the SWAC against the members of the MEAC.

It is advised that you adopt the "TAKE NO PRISONERS" philosophy in order to become victorious.

The question is:

What TEN posters would you choose to compose your

"SWAC ALL-STAR SMACKING SQUADRON"?

*this should be interesting...* :)

SwacLogo-Small.gif

Get Ready - Knows football. Funny as hell. Period.
Robber - Ditto
Pison - Really good at laughing at people
Suge Knupe - good at clowning
GSupe - Good at hammering on a smack point... Buffalo, FAMU Fumble ect..
TigerPride - Good on Stats and stuff
Nita & *ATL - gotta have some women smackers...

Man thats bout all I need... Maybe TBJ if we need some phone calls made...

[size=3.5]CARTEL[/size]
SUGE, Dr. Sweet Nupe, SOG

mafia
get ready, robber,tigerpride

dawgpound
mightydog, ntelekt,mike

"wild" card
da sleeper

Note: No jaguars made the cut...they tend to run and hide when things look tough!

Im insensed that im not on mike biggs list... Nobody has done more for the purpose of smacking MEAC clowns than me. This is sad.

Get Ready you need to apologize for this...

Originally posted by J-State Tiger
Im insensed that im not on mike biggs list... Nobody has done more for the purpose of smacking MEAC clowns than me. This is sad.

Get Ready you need to apologize for this...

JST,

I had to be careful, couldn't have too many of you Mafia folk on here...the threat of a hostile takeover/mutiny would have been too great.

(Plus, I'm saving you as my Big Pinch Hitter in the late innings!)

Man is Sammy Sosa a Late inning pinch hitter?

Do the Giants hold Barry intil the bottom of the 9th?

GR Make that 3 apologies... :redhot:

Interesting Cartel choices, Big Mike!

Originally posted by J-State Tiger
This Clown put Sweet Nupe on his List and not the Smacker of the Year.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

sweetened_can.gif
3265074b.gif
sweetIndividual.jpg

Hmmmm....Sweet Milk and MikeFig Newtons, and Dixie SUGEr......

BREAKFAST, ANYONE???? :D

Okay HorseAzz, I tried to be diplomatic...

[size=4.5]YO AZZ DIDN'T MAKE THE CUT[/size]:redhot: :redhot:

JST,

You should be thankful....he chose.... Sweet Nupe. He would go into battle with Sweet Nupe? Dr. Sweet Nupe? Man even Get Ready cant apologize for that.

But MIke....seeing that Get Ready is the leader, you must apologize.

mh's All-Star Team

I gotta roll with my HORNETS
Deuce, MACBFAC, Biff, unknown

DAWGS
MD, Ntel

Cartel
Mike Bigg, Suge, GSupe

Mafia
GR, rob, JST, TP(for the simple fact, he could make up a thousand excuses to try and divert the opposition)

Cleb
TBJ (If he's not locked up at the time)

Reading is Fundamental!

Originally posted by Ntelekt

The question is:

What <font color=red>TEN</font> posters would you choose to compose your

"SWAC ALL-STAR SMACKING SQUADRON"?

SwacLogo-Small.gif

Mighty Hornet...JST...whats' the problem???:D

I'm glad to see one person acknowledged the "Smack Newcomer of the Year" winner.

Man, I went over ------------------------------------> last football season and clowned Spartan Fan and those other "Legion of Doom" idiots.

Anyway, I'll drink up all the gatorade and sit on the sidelines.

"Anyway, I'll drink up all the gatorade and sit on the sidelines."

That's all fine and dandy...

..but who would you want to be WATCHING as they go into battle???

GET YOUR LIST ON!!!

Check the record books kid...

I'm not a rook, I didn't question Kenn when I was handed the certificate. I've been around these parts well before last season anyway...

Re: Check the record books kid...

Originally posted by C-LeB28
I'm not a rook, I didn't question Kenn when I was handed the certificate. I've been around these parts well before last season anyway...

[size=3.5]Well send my dayum certificate...I knew there was a futha mucking conspiracy...
all yall dayum Texicans (George Dubyah) are vote stealers!
[/size]

Re: Check the record books kid...

Originally posted by C-LeB28

[size=3.5]Well send my dayum certificate...I knew there was a futha mucking conspiracy...all yall dayum Texicans
(George Dubyah) are vote stealers![/size]

Here is my list:

CARTEL

Suge - *Has a knack for making posters look and feel bad; adds that "laughing and pointing" smack techique...*

MikeBigg - *Has fight and uses "in yo face" smack; was my vote for NEWCOMER OF THE YEAR...*

<font color=maroon>DAWGPOUND

Mighty Dog - *Knows just what to say to fluster and frustrate the opposition...*

Mike - *No-Holds-Barred" Smack; knows the grapevine personally...*

NTELEKT - *No explanation needed.....* ;)</font>

HORNETS' NEST

Mighty Hornet - *Pretty good at "rebuttal Smack"; always seems to be in the "right" position to run it...still don't understand that one....*

MAFIA

Get Ready - *Has a particular method to his madness; sometimes too "logical" for his opponents...*

J-State Tiger - *Clever and cunning; knows how to capitalize off of others' leads...*

THE NATION

SU jag 79 (Splinter) - *the "young blood of the crew; has shown much potential...SMACK SUMMER SCHOOL has helped him tremendously...*

THIRD COAST

C-Leb - *Holds his own with help from only 2 others; will go heads up with anybody <font size=1>(as long as vital into isn't leaked)</font>...*

If it ever goes down...somebody's in trouble! :D

Thanks for the vote Ntelekt .....

SU Jag 79's list of smack warriors:

Nation: I would take almost any one of my brothers and sisters, but for a MEAC-SWAC war, I would take
TBJ, Jag03, and JRock (Tim Jag as an alternate if I could find him) .

Mafia: As much as I can't stand some of them, there is a good reason why. They come with it early and often. I would select Get Ready (bowing), JST, and Robber .

Dawgpound: Another group I don't really like, but for war, lets do it. Taking Ntelekt and Mighty Dog .

My last spot has to go to Texas Southern's Cleb . Even in the face of adversity, he continues to fight for the maroon and white of Texas.

The Cartel: Nevamind. Anyone who can't see the writing on the wall need not apply!

Re: Thanks for the vote Ntelekt .....

Originally posted by SU Jag 79
The Cartel: Nevamind. Anyone who can't see the writing on the wall need not apply!

I can't see the writing.

The reason I was placed on MikeBig list was simple.......I take to another level. I will SMACK a dead person. I have no soul. The reason I don't Smack too much is simple........people have stated that I take it too too far....

For instance I smacked your boy Hassan's teeth. I smaked him because he has attempted to sleep with every Puddin besides J-State Tiger on the SWACPage. Yet, what was I told. Cool out NUPE. Hell even Nita came on here and said stop the madness. Give me a reason and yo ARSE is GRASS...........

Here are my TEN:
MikeBigg
NastyNUPE
Ntelekt
Get Ready
Mighty Dog
J-State Tigerette
Same Ole G
The Band Fan (Not Sure If He's SWAC but he'll do)
Media Guy (Not Sure If He's SWAC but he'll do)
C-Leb
Your's Truly

I refuse to put anyone from Southern University on my dayum team. They have too many open holes like Momma Jag's fat ARSE being trampeled, or that bald ARSE coach that looks like Egbert on fog horn leghorn, and that bi-sexual ARSE President who takes warm showers with the football team rubbing his stomach the whole time.

Back