Who would be the winner?

truthteller

The Critic
If these three ladies had a battle on stage at the mic, would would be the champ?

d3119528qv4.jpg
d082860e3m1.jpg
e86040gigot.jpg

I'll come back with my answer.

Even though Faith may not be the most technically skilled singer, I can <i>feel</i> her emotions when she sings, therefore I tend to identify with her a little more than the others listed.

:)

That's cool, Tara.

Ay, Faith is my girl and all too....

BUTTTTTTT.... I just gotta tell the truth.

Karen Clark-Sheard would defintely win this battle. Karen's a veteran in the industry. The other two actually patterned their styles after her. Now, Faith Evans has really improved on a musical note in recent times, and her technical skills have gone up. I gotta give her the props. Blu Cantrell is a new kid on the block, that will kinda sit Faith Evans down if Faith is not careful. Faith has Blu in range and feeling. But Blu, has mad vocal ability! The two of the are actually tit for tat in my opinion. If it really came down to it, Karen would run circles around the both of them. Karen is that type of singer that will just have you standing in awe 90% of the time when you witness her live. Faith will crank it up like that 50% of the time. Now, Blu hasn't had any live performances to date to my knowledge. But if she hits the stage singing like she does on her CD, then it's about to be somethin' serious.

Back