who is the best wr in the swac this year

And one more thing....I didnt get into this discussion on the sports board, but simps actually argued that Scotty is a better WR than Hayes. You talk about me talking up Daniel Guy, but you go and say some crap like that. Scotty aint even in the same league as Hayes. There I said it. Maybe thats why he never saw a victory over SU, and Washington wont either.

Lady Jag

Bring me my slippers and a beer

Can't Get Right,

I've asked you nicely to stop calling and leaving those pathetic messages, and the flowers.......well they were nice but I told you I just want to be friends. OKAY? :bawling:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
best wr in the swac

get ready stop all that hating go ask your coach hughes how levi is he will wreck the swac this year doug told me personally that levi is on a whole another level than any reciever that ever pro football even art monk know what you think about Levi Washington Swac Mvp

love to hate

Huh?

Lady Jag.....I didnt send you any flowers gal. You didnt do it right.

You are on the wrong board gal....consider yourself warned

Originally posted by Get Ready
love to hate

Huh?

Lady Jag.....I didnt send you any flowers gal. You didnt do it right.

You are on the wrong board gal....consider yourself warned

This coming from someone named "Cant Get Right". :confused:

Honey, I know your still in denial but it's OVER so please let it go. It will get easier everyday I promise.

ps: The Hallmark Card was really touching BUT a $10 gift certificate from Penneys just aint gon cut it.

In closing:

youaintonladyjag'slevel :p

Smalltalk is over there------->

Nobody wants to talk about wanting you. Nobody wants to date you over here. Im not interested in nothing you have to offer. If the best you can do is "you cant have me smack" Go over here------>.....

Take your hair problems over here----->
Take your no tire changing ass over herer------>
Leave me alone

Get Ready,

Stop crying like a 3 yr old little boy with a snotty nose. Your balls or lack of are really starting to show.

You started with the references to small talk in the 1st place so I went along for fun. Now you want to cry foul. Well, Rent Ready wipe your ashy butt and get happy.

I'm more than happy to smack about SU sports because unlike JStank Southern has an Athletic Program.

Now Forest,
you can post pics of portapotties --------------->
post references to slash tires-------------------------------------------->
post malfunctioning clocks ------------------------------------>

Cuz you shole dont have [size=+5]SCOREBOARD[/size]

Mini me send help

Dont stop there Einstein.

Post head to head right ------------------------------------>

Oh, and does

26 - 14

and

31 - 30 ring a bell.

Hint: It was a very GOOD year. :)

Originally posted by LadyJag
Get Ready,

Stop crying like a 3 yr old little boy with a snotty nose. Your balls or lack of are really starting to show.

You started with the references to small talk in the 1st place so I went along for fun. Now you want to cry foul. Well, Rent Ready wipe your ashy butt and get happy.

<marquee>[size=3.5]"HEY DAWGPOUND, CARTEL, EVERYBODY...COME QUICK, MY SOROR'S KICKIN THE GREAT GET READY'S AZZ!!!</marquee>[/size]:eek: :eek: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

[size=+7]TKO!!!!!!!![/size] :eek: :eek:

I'm done here. :cool:

LJ 7
GR 0

According to Mike...and of course he wouldnt pick against JSU

Look little woman, Im talking to LJ this time Mike and Sweets, Im not interested. I know you want to have a story to tell some of your kids and a couple of your babies daddies tonight, but I aint gonna be a part of it. I am the leader, and I shall not stoop to being in the same room as you. You are dirty with sin.

Now be gone before I get one of the thugs from the Jukebox to show you Baton Rouge love the way you like it....at the end of a trumpet. You better run if you dont want to get hit.

JSU means Just Scored on U!

:D With the wrs we have at JSU like Story, Taylor, Manning, and Goss just to name a few, JSU will mean only one thing, Just Scored on U!

Now be gone before I get one of the thugs from the Jukebox to show you Baton Rouge love the way you like it....at the end of a trumpet. You better run if you dont want to get hit.

Now that wasn't even necessary but I bet you wouldn't come to B.R. and talk that ish cause you're too scurred. You and everyone else from JSU are some punks. Nobody makes reference when JSU has had fights with other bands and I'm pretty sure the other bands wasn't composed of all boys so girls were included in the altercation, but you don't talk about that do you?:redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by S.U. T-BONE 99

Now that wasn't even necessary but I bet you wouldn't come to B.R. and talk that ish cause you're too scurred. You and everyone else from JSU are some punks. :

Shut yo woman beatin ass up. Ill bet you bragged about the women you sent to the hospital too. Im sure everybody that doesnt believe in drawing blood from a woman is a punk to you.

LJ

Pucker up, T-Bone got something he wants to show you.

Hall of Fame

This is some funny arse ish.....This needs to go str8 2 da hall of fame!!!

.........Red Foxx
.........And the fish eye fool lady.............SEND HELP!!! or ribs will be cracked..LMAOL

And Grady said.....goodgooblygoo!

LMAO @ GR whippin the lil kid's azz.

GR, he is new to this side of the board. Cut him some slack. - LOL!!!

T-Bone,

Please stop it. Let Lady Jag or D-Town Jag smack for you. They are actually the best the nation has to offer.

All of you know I aint lyn on Levi. Like I said he is OK and he had 100 on JState, but he ended up with 500 or less for the year. So what does that tell you? What did he do for the season? NOt jack. You guys live in a fantasy land, and lies give you pleasure. IM glad I dont live in that world. And you hate giving credit where it is due.

GR,

Check your stats. Levi had 48 receptions for 609 yards. Just in case you didn't know, that's more than 500. What did he do for the season, you ask?? We only lost two games. Oh, and guess what? We're SWAC Champs. Not to mention, he was BC MVP and the team's offensive MVP last year. Maybe YOU should come back to reality.

There was an offensive MVP in the SCG?......Youre kidding right? Is that the game were both teams couldnt cross the 50?

Like I said Washington is good, Im doubting that, I never said that he isnt. He is talented. Im saying that he is not one of the top 5 WRs in the SWAC, period. He might be around 8 or 10. Thats all Im saying.

You Grambling folks like to get all upset when people dont get on the ground with you and start kissing feet. There are some people on this board that have a little objectivity in them...OK? Everybody doesnt look at the world thru black and loud ass yellow lenses.

Maybe if Washington had a QB that could throw a 10 yard out, he could show out more. Maybe if my aunt had nutts she would be my uncle.

The truth be told, Levi couldnt play WR for JSU. He aint good enough. At JSU he might play safety or something like that, but the WR slot is sowed up.

See GR you shoulda never addressed LJ directly except to inquire on the whereabouts of her sponsor. See we dont talk about Babies daddies and licking butts over here. Her sponsor could have been the go between to get her in her proper place. I fault Tim Jag for this.

She keeps calling you cant get right like thats you. Everyone knows im cant get right. :rolleyes:

She was talking about scoreboard when JSU is the one with scoreboard :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

GR do you ever feel...... not so fresh? :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Shut yo woman beatin ass up. Ill bet you bragged about the women you sent to the hospital too. Im sure everybody that doesnt believe in drawing blood from a woman is a punk to you.

LJ

Pucker up, T-Bone got something he wants to show you.

Well get ready if you were educated enough to read my screen name(S.U. T-Bone 99) you would've been able to see that I wasn't even in the band when the fight happened I joined the band the next year. LJ must've really put a whippin on your ssa cause you aint even seeing straight.:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Back