Whistleblower, prominent Atlanta doctor goes missing after flu warning

Tiger1

Two weeks ago, Dr. Timothy J. Cunningham, a team lead with the Center for Disease Control’s Division of Population Health, told his co-workers he was feeling sick. The respected researcher stated he would finish his work from home and left work and he has not been heard from again. This has caused panic and concern, because Cunningham warned his family and others that his disappearance and possible death might occur because he knew a secret about the flu shot.Allegedly, he said it was the cause of this year’s deadly outbreak.

https://rollingout.com/2018/02/26/whistleblower-prominent-atlanta-doctor-goes-missing-warning/

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
We know why he was killed. The thing is will the media even touch it because it would be just as big as the POTUS being owned by Russians

The biggest drug cartel (Big Pharma) in the country that's why. He exposed that the flu shots were making people sick so they took him out.
I have had only one flu shot in my life and that was so long ago I hardly remember it. I did not get sick but a guy who use to work for me had one about 4 years ago and he spent almost a month in the hospital afterwards...throat closed up and he could not swallow. They had to feed him intravenously until all that crap flushed out of his system. When the stuff was gone a nurse came into his room one morning and handed him a hamburger and said, "eat this". He was able to swallow and they sent him home...no explanation or anything.

I have had only one flu shot in my life and that was so long ago I hardly remember it. I did not get sick but a guy who use to work for me had one about 4 years ago and he spent almost a month in the hospital afterwards...throat closed up and he could not swallow. They had to feed him intravenously until all that crap flushed out of his system. When the stuff was gone a nurse came into his room one morning and handed him a hamburger and said, "eat this". He was able to swallow and they sent him home...no explanation or anything.

He had an allergic reaction. I’ve taken one each year for the past 20 years without a problem. No foul play has been determined in the doctor’s death. His family has unreleased communication before his death.

He had an allergic reaction. I’ve taken one each year for the past 20 years without a problem. No foul play has been determined in the doctor’s death. His family has unreleased communication before his death.

My condolences goes out to the family.

If I can put on my tin foil hat for a hot minute...

If these communications were during the time he was reported as missing are they confident that the communications are actually from him...

Back