Which Is More Addictive....

Originally posted by Vinita
:redhot:

Why I gotta be lying! Just because all you mofo's is WEAK, and I AIN'T, why I gotta be lying?!

:mad:

<font size=0.1>*hoping Sperm don't see this thread*</font>

Question was which is more addictive. Not which are you addicted to. Crack is more addicitive than milk. That doesn't mean you are a crack addict. The answere can be personal, observation or a combination.

So again, which is more addictive in your opinion, Chocolate, alcohol or sex?

PEACE!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by XHALE9802
i'd have to say chocolate, i have successfully abstained from alchohol and sex before, but chocolate that is out of the question. and i look at this way at least i can have it and afterwards i can still see and walk straight, lol!!!!!!!!

I feel ya... For lent this year, I gave up caffine. I didn't realize that not only was that coffee, sodas and some Chocolate. I didn't realize at the time how much chocolate I was eating during a week - Snickers here, chocolate coated vanilla ice cream, snicker - both regular and ice cream, M&Ms, Baby Ruth, Reeses, on and on. I think that was the hardest one I've ever given up for lent.

Addictions are habits. In order to break them, one has to have a way to recondition the body to not crave its habit because it is focused on something else. Chocolate, alcohol or sex? Which is harder to break as an addiction? Hmmmm...

Peace!!

Back