NATIONAL HONORARY FRATERNITY FOR COLLEGE BANDSMEMBERS

Re: K..K...............PPSSSIIIIII

Originally posted by Mr. SWAC
KAPPA KAPPA PSI FRATERNITY, INC.

NATIONAL HONORARY FRATERNITY FOR COLLEGE BANDSMEMBERS

What's up frat, I can feel dat!!:D

K K PSI FROM EX UP IN HERE REPRESENTING FA'96 #5,HOLLA:D

Yo, Baby Yo! Your money or your....

Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc "At Alpha Sig, where I was made. Where all the pretty NUPEs like to lay in the shade. The girls, the girls the wanna get ....(ya'll know the rest!)

hey Sweetnupe

I know several of the A-Sig Kappas. Channing Donald Spr 2k, is one of my closest friends, and I am cool with Ted James, Marlon Jenkins and Ryan Toasten. I have seen your name but I don't know you.

GOMAB, To the Blu-Phi Boyz!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc.
From that Beta Delta Chapta, Texas Southern University. GOMAB :D

Re: hey Sweetnupe

Originally posted by SimplyRedd
I know several of the A-Sig Kappas. Channing Donald Spr 2k, is one of my closest friends, and I am cool with Ted James, Marlon Jenkins and Ryan Toasten. I have seen your name but I don't know you.

Sup Redd? I recognize you from the SU Digest. You can check the 2001 Yearbook for my picture. In the Kappa section I have two pictures, one regular one and one on stage from the Greek Show (I'm so embarrased about that one, I was was almost naked!!! I'm still trying to find the person who took that picture!:p)

I pledged all of them except Bean. Toasten is my Line Brother (That Nasty '99). I kicked it with all of them this weekend when I came down to visit. :eek2: :eek2: Oak Lodge was off the chain!!!!:nod: :nod: (oops, got a little carried away) I graduated this past summer and live in Dallas now. (dag I miss
the YARD !!!)

hey Demea Jamison

I saw Bean last night, and yes I heard the Oak Lodge was off the chains. I just got through talking to Channing and Antwine.

Redd,

That's real! You'll have to tell my LB & my Frat "wussup!" for me. I got to figure out when I'm coming back down there to visit. When is Springfest? do they have any of the details worked out yet? Holla back or PM me.

Yo!

Kappa Kappa Psi

Originally posted by philharmonic
What They Said!!!

Sp. 81 #9
Epsilon Chi!!!

Phil, we too close to eachother.......

Spr 81 #17
Intrada
Delta Psi
PVAMU

Re: GOMAB, To the Blu-Phi Boyz!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by docmump
Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc.

GOMAB :D

Spr 82 # 8
The Tenacious Ten
Delta Theta
PVAMU

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Representing those Funky and Ice Cold Brothers of both...

KAPPA KAPPA PSI National Honorary Band Fraternity, IOTA NU and

ALPHA PHI ALPHA Fraternity, Inc., DELTA GAMMA

ONELOVE
AMU

<font size=12><font color=blue>Tau Beta</font color=blue> <font color=gold>Sigma</font color=gold> <font color=blue>National Honorary Sorority for Bandswomen</font color=blue></font size=12>

#1 of 7 P.S.M.B.T.F.I.T.N.M.F.Z.I.
Fall '99
M.O.T.S.

Re: Re:JAPAN

Originally posted by SimplyRedd
I love me some Kappas

Ahem !!! What about Kappas that graduated from college when you were in Junior High ?? Old playaz need love too.

Oh yeah, you gotta be Legal, BTW.
Hee, Hee,

Yo Nupe !!! Sweet Nupe !!! Phi Nupe !!! Old Arse Nupe!!!

Back