When Utah beats Bama tonight...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAME OLD G

A product of Greatness
Staff member
don't call it an upset OK?

It's just all of that West Coast talent that you just didn't know anything about.

Go Utes! :tup:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
:lol: Bama is going to run run run run run run and then throw it up to Julio. Then they are going to blitz blitz blitz blitz and blitz some more. Its not going to be pretty. Them folks aint use to a dline thats as fast as their RB's, or a defense that will play bump and run and blitz the hell out out of you.

:lol: Bama is going to run run run run run run and then throw it up to Julio. Then they are going to blitz blitz blitz blitz and blitz some more. Its not going to be pretty. Them folks aint use to a dline thats as fast as their RB's, or a defense that will play bump and run and blitz the hell out out of you.
OK...here is your test. You done told me about what Bama is going to do. What do you know about Utah?

BTW - It's OK to say "nothing".

OK...here is your test. You done told me about what Bama is going to do. What do you know about Utah?

BTW - It's OK to say "nothing".

I haven't saw them play this season, but I already know whats going to happen.

Sidenote
Kentucky is losing to East Carolina 16-3 :lol:

I am pulling for Utah since a church member of mine plays for them. Jereme Brooks #85.

I doubt they win though.

SOG, I know you are picking with your heart. and not your head. This game won't be close at all. Bamaby 20, and there will be no undefeated teams in FBS. This will also kill all the talk about Utah being shafted etc. Just like TCU did to Boise!

This time in the BCS, the Utes have to play a real team, not a second rate Big East Champ.

I haven't saw them play this season, but I already know whats going to happen.

Sidenote
Kentucky is losing to East Carolina 16-3 :lol:

Sidenote: East Carolina won Conference USA's championship. Kentucky was last in the SEC East division, so they're probably the eighth seeded team in the SEC. Duuuhhhhh.

don't call it an upset OK?

It's just all of that West Coast talent that you just didn't know anything about.

Go Utes! :tup:

What I live 15 min from the Air Force Academy and saw Utah play this year and I seen Bama play , Bama by 28, that west coast talent wasn't much of and advantage in the Mountain West Conference, Bama does play in the SEC the same SEC that sent 9-4 Ole Miss to beat the s*** OUT OF Texas Tech today.

Looks like Utah came to play tonight. I know it might be their only shining moment, but that was impressive.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
When its a TD by the SEC early in the game, "its get ready for a blow out" but when it a TD by another school "its long game". Ya'll on some BS.

When its a TD by the SEC early in the game, i"ts get ready for a blow out" but when it a TD by another school "its long game". Ya'll on some BS.

Ole Piss was down 14-0 :lol: . What happen in that game. Its a long long game. Bama will still pound these folks to death.

Ole Piss was down 14-0 :lol: . What happen in that game. Its a long long game. Bama will still pound these folks to death.

Ole Piss Qb Snead is way better than John Parker Wilson. Alabama offense is not as dynamic. Getting behind is not a good thing for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back