When those other SWAC schools ask JSU not to be coming in with the bullisht...

Just a question or two. Prior to Coach Prime arrival it appears JSU was light years behind the rest of the SWAC in terms of facilities and benefits for players. Uniforms, helmets, training table, practice fields, home training, toilet training and much more. It has all been documented by Coach Prime. Check the films.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Just a question or two. Prior to Coach Prime arrival it appears JSU was light years behind the rest of the SWAC in terms of facilities and benefits for players. Uniforms, helmets, training table, practice fields, home training, toilet training and much more. It has all been documented by Coach Prime. Check the films.
Lol! What coach Prime has done for JSU in such a short timeframe is amazing! True, most SWAC schools already have most of the facilities JSU is only now unveiling. Sure, JSU's facilities are shiny and prettier because they are brand new, but some SWAC schools have had comparable amenities for two decades or so. It is so good to see coach prime reach out and help MVSU with their facilities upgrades. He deserves credit for such a noble and honorable gesture.

Lol! What coach Prime has done for JSU in such a short timeframe is amazing! True, most SWAC schools already have most of the facilities JSU is only now unveiling. Sure, JSU's facilities are shiny and prettier because they are brand new, but some SWAC schools have had comparable amenities for two decades or so. It is so good to see coach prime reach out and help MVSU with their facilities upgrades. He deserves credit for such a noble and honorable gesture.

Now Earle, you know this aint true. Two decades? LOL The only school that rival JSU right now is PV and we are ahead of them already. In about a year, none of you will be close.

Yes, we were behind but yall still behind.
Coach Prime is not trying to keep up with yall.

decades dog?

Why when you are not….
Our SWAC trophies and Complete resume say we’re among the blue bloods of this conference. There’s a reason JSU was drugged for 8 years for “Falling off” it’s because of the standard our football team was and returned too recently. Can’t say the same for Gram. They been slightly above average since 2016 🤷🏾‍♂️

A few days ago, I had a conversation with an individual who applied for the AAMU AD position. It is apparent the things we have talked about for years on this Forum has generated great interest from those who attended PWI schools. The conversation always implies we as HBCUs don't have a clue to build programs at our institutions. Candidates think they have the answers when they really don't know the politics surrounding the survival of HBCUs. IMO it appears, their dreams and hope of being successful in athletics cannot be accomplished as alums of PWIs but are now attempting to achieve their goals at HBCUs. However, I am blessed to have met many of the ADs since my association with the SWAC. It is not that they don't know what or how to get things done, but the obstacles they face from every angle is amazing. Salute to all AD who have worked to make out HBCUs a great for our athletes.

Our SWAC trophies and Complete resume say we’re among the blue bloods of this conference. There’s a reason JSU was drugged for 8 years for “Falling off” it’s because of the standard our football team was and returned too recently. Can’t say the same for Gram. They been slightly above average since 2016 🤷🏾‍♂️

Who is the top since you want to be historical all of sudden. Usually jsu like to go back one year.

Who is the top since you want to be historical all of sudden. Usually jsu like to go back one year.
Grambling. I can say it. Eddie did his thing , but the way y’all been playing the last five years y’all needed Eddie yesterday. I just don’t understand how Grams history all the sudden overshadows the mediocrity we’ve seen since 2017. Y’all must be content for what y’all were and not what y’all currently are. What have you done lately? Last 4 years. I’ll wait.

Grambling. I can say it. Eddie did his thing , but the way y’all been playing the last five years y’all needed Eddie yesterday. I just don’t understand how Grams history all the sudden overshadows the mediocrity we’ve seen since 2017. Y’all must be content for what y’all were and not what y’all currently are. What have you done lately? Last 4 years. I’ll wait.
Ramblin is that has been that STILL think they have it. They're AL Bundy.

GiganticUnkemptGoldenmantledgroundsquirrel-size_restricted.gif

Back