When keepin' it real goes wrong

Rated R Superstar

That was some bullshit. It wasn't no dayum fight. So it's ok for Johnson to start everything and get off? What the hell are we teaching kids? It initially looked like Johnson hit the other player in the face and then pushed her.

Honestly I don't think the LSU player was wrong. They had been shoving and talking shit the entire game. Both coaches encouraged it. Now the big Amazon pushing the player down....that was jacked up.

The ninja jumping out of stands....that was some bitch shit. Let those ladies work it out.

He jumped his ass down there, saw how big they really were, and realized he didn't want no parts of it.
He should have stayed a spectator. Jumping the barrier was out of line, but I don’t agree their size changed his thoughts in any way. At the end of those are still females.

He should have stayed a spectator. Jumping the barrier was out of line, but I don’t agree their size changed his thoughts in any way. At the end of those are still females.
Agree. This is a well organized event with Cops, security, coaching staffs , Refs,etc....Let them handle it.

That's a great thought, but these young males today are "different". While it is obvious that he realized he uckfed up, I will contend that he knew they were women, before he made up his mind to jump down there. He knew there was security in the building prior as well. What he did not take into consideration, until after he hit the floor, was the actual size of the players and the knowledge that his ass being kicked on live TV by a bunch of women would live on youtube FOREVER.

That's a great thought, but these young males today are "different". While it is obvious that he realized he uckfed up, I will contend that he knew they were women, before he made up his mind to jump down there. He knew there was security in the building prior as well. What he did not take into consideration, until after he hit the floor, was the actual size of the players and the knowledge that his ass being kicked on live TV by a bunch of women would live on youtube FOREVER.
Stop it with that feminism B.S. I was in the military with women who were trained to fight. Their is a reason we trained separately. When we did joint training it wasn't pretty. I bet you believe 50+ Year old Queen Latifah is really the equalizer.

Delusion does not defeat biology.

View: https://youtu.be/eEcdHioI5qA?si=1UaBWHdbT0XEu5Di

Once again great thought. It is true that a nation of women cannot defeat a nation of men. However, I stand by my thoughts and what I have seen with these young "males" RECENTLY, within this last year. A lot of young men now don't care about FIGHTING women. USC's center towered over him like he was a child and I sincerely doubt the other 11 - 14 ATHELETES were going to just let this guy attack her and not get involved. Unless ole boy was an MMA fighter or karate master, the odds were not in his favor. I submit that the delusional one was the guy who jumped on the floor.

Once again great thought. It is true that a nation of women cannot defeat a nation of men. However, I stand by my thoughts and what I have seen with these young "males" RECENTLY, within this last year. A lot of young men now don't care about FIGHTING women. USC's center towered over him like he was a child and I sincerely doubt the other 11 - 14 ATHELETES were going to just let this guy attack her and not get involved. Unless ole boy was an MMA fighter or karate master, the odds were not in his favor. I submit that the delusional one was the guy who jumped on the floor.
Typical moving the goal post. Men are not fearful of or intimidated by women no matter how tall they are. Men and women are not the same. The young men was wrong for getting involved, but I stand by he had zero fear or concern for his safety because of those women.

What goal post? I have stayed consistent from initial post. Knowing they were women didn't stop him from jumping on the floor. Knowing the police were there didn't stop him from jumping on the floor. So what changed? There was no chnge until he came face to face with what was in front of him.
I know you are trying to keep with an ideal, which is respectable, and how it should be, but realistically some of these new age young men are afraid of their own shadows.

What goal post? I have stayed consistent from initial post. Knowing they were women didn't stop him from jumping on the floor. Knowing the police were there didn't stop him from jumping on the floor. So what changed? There was no chnge until he came face to face with what was in front of him.
I know you are trying to keep with an ideal, which is respectable, and how it should be, but realistically some of these new age young men are afraid of their own shadows.
Ask a man you know and trust if he would be afraid of a bunch of women’s Bball players. If the young man was scared and weak as you modern women love to describe men to be (to lift yourselves in your delusion) he would have never had the thought or physical ability to jump the barrier. I believe his original intent was to get between his sister and anyone else. Which is what he did. Put himself in the middle as a human barrier. It's sad how some women view men. Then wonder why they can never get the good ones. It's heart breaking that some women truly hate men and can't even see or admit it. But when they always assume or look for the worst, how do they not see their biases?

Ask a man you know and trust if he would be afraid of a bunch of women’s Bball players.
I dont have to ask anyone, because I've seen it with my own 4 eyes.
If the young man was scared and weak as you modern women love to describe men to be (to lift yourselves in your delusion) he would have never had the thought or physical ability to jump the barrier.
That was cute, to try and throw me off topic. Once again you are showing your lack of knowledge of some of these modern young males.
I believe his original intent was to get between his sister and anyone else. Which is what he did. Put himself in the middle as a human barrier.
Your belief is your belief, however the evidence of the reality is in color for anyone to see. Teammates, coaches, referees, and security ALL already down on the floor.

He jumped his ass down there, saw how big they really were, and realized he didn't want no parts of it.
I'm not the smartest man in the world, but since his sister plays major Division I basketball, I think he probably was already aware about the size of the players before he ran his goofy ass on the court.

LSU's coach said that she wish she, (USC's center) would have pushed Angel Reese because his sister was small. Reese is smaller than USC's Center. We can't say for certain that he'd been on the court, practice or game, with the team before. The question once again, all things taken into account, why go through the trouble of running down, jumping on top of people, and then jumping down to the court?

Police should’ve slammed him on his face then carried him off the court to jail.
It was a moment of passing in protection of his sister. I'm shocked at how many people have never made a bad decision in this forum and offer so little grace.

Folk acting like he jumped out throwing haymakers, with a chainsaw, or an uzi or something.

I'm not the smartest man in the world, but since his sister plays major Division I basketball, I think he probably was already aware about the size of the players before he ran his goofy ass on the court.
Some people hate Black men and see them in the worst light possible.

It was a moment of passing in protection of his sister. I'm shocked at how many people have never made a bad decision in this forum and offer so little grace.

Folk acting like he jumped out throwing haymakers, with a chainsaw, or an uzi or something.
Protecting his sister from who? Was he needed on the court when her teammates and coaches were there to intervene on her behalf?

Milton charged with assault

So he pushes a WOMAN'S HEAD down and then steps on HER shoulder (his full weight on a " biologically inferior" female) to LAUNCH himself onto the floor just to act as a "human barrier"? So he's going to do damage to one woman, who hadn't done ANYTHING to his sister, just to go down and be a buffer with the actual person who did something to his sister? His sister who, by the way, initiated the entire event? With ALL those other buffers already on the floor? REALLY?

if he can't differentiate between his sister in a skirmish while out on the court competing in a game vs a real situation where he might be required then he's even stupider than i thought. we've seen probably hundreds of altercations just like that in college and pro bball, and i don't ever recall a family member coming outta the stands, jumping on the scorer's table and running on the court. the only other instance i can recall is the fat little mexican who ran on the court during the malice at the palace and he wasn't related to anyone. so i stand by what i said. security should've made a strong example of him right then and there.

Back