When a Coach Leaves: Will JSU Share the Same Fate as NC A&T (NO SMACK PLEASE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Founder

THIS IS NOT SMACK SO DON'T HI-JACK THE THREAD

I predicted that when Coach Broadway retired that NC A&T would go back being a team that loses more than it wins....this seems to be happening especially with their move in conferences. JSU has not switched conferences but a coaching change has affected recruitment and player abilities.

What are your thoughs?

I will share mine....I think JSU will always be in the conversation when we discuss the SWAC Championship. Even if they had a garbage season the year prior simply because they are JSU and have a brand especially since Coach Prime has coached there. The brand is similar to GSU in a way because of the history Coach Rob made becoming a storied program. After watching the game against GSU I saw some questionable things. I don't believe this year will be a flop for JSU but I do believe over time they will drop below average post Prime. After about 3 to 4 years I think JSU will be back as a top contender.

Remember these are numbers POST PRIME. Now had Coach Prime not left....JSU would be slicing through the SWAC like a hot knife through cold water. Why? Because JSU would get the best recruits and an influx in finances to increase their overall university budget.

Pop Corn GIF by Alexander IRL

Our thoughts are Prime has been gone since December 2022. It's September 2024.. let it go. We have our coach. Finished his first season 7-4 and will compete for a championship this season.

Folks get a fluke win w 5 turnovers and all of sudden want to start a discussion piece 😆 🤣. Ironically your last discussion piece was in 2021 when you claimed the Coach Prime hire was the WORST hire in college football.

Do the board a favor and STICK WITH YOUR DAY JOB (that's if you have 1).

Our thoughts are Prime has been gone since December 2022. It's September 2024.. let it go. We have our coach. Finished his first season 7-4 and will compete for a championship this season.

Folks get a fluke win w 5 turnovers and all of sudden want to start a discussion piece 😆 🤣. Ironically your last discussion piece was in 2021 when you claimed the Coach Prime hire was the WORST hire in college football.

Do the board a favor and STICK WITH YOUR DAY JOB (that's if you have 1).

The issue is I admitted that I was wrong about him being the worst hire. Also I asked for no smack and look what you did. Come on bruh lets try and have an adult conversation without insults. Insults get old after a while and thats why we have the smack board. Moreover the thread is not about Prime but post prime and future of JSU from going from the Celebration Bowl to not. Is coaching going to hurt recruitment, wins, etc....again look NC A&T since Coach Broadway left. to be honest they are not a factor anymore.

If you can't do that then ignore the thread.

Recruitment has not gone down at JSU. The same people that recruited under Prime and brought in all the talent are still at JSU and are still bringing in talent. We are the most talented team in the SWAC. The loss to Gram was off of mistakes made by both coaches and players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back