What's Wrong with SU and GSU?

You are about to make my isht list!!!!!

Originally posted by NastyD
Grambling is concerned....PLEASE....You all are not even worth us holding a real conversation about. Instead of this room being Whats wrong with SU and GSU......This room should be named.... "LETS SEE WHO CAN CRY THE LOUDEST" .........I can't believe this crap.

Man gone with that and get a new topic to discuss:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:
Mr. Ghettoish Nasty D,
Could you please tell me why your contradictory behind even posted on this thread in the first place?????? :retard:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
WELL IN THAT CASE EVERY BAND IN THE SWAC IS THIEVES.......

THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK...AND NO NEED FOR ME TO HAVE TO BREAK DOWN EVERY YEAR.....AND OBVIOUSLY IF ROCK THE HOUSE WAS GSU A LONG TIME AGO......PEOPLE MUST DIDN'T CARE....IT WAS ABOUT TIME SOME ONE PERFECTED IT........GET OVER IT......

NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY AND NO MATTER HOW YOU WANNA CRITISIZE.............JSU WILL STILL BE JSU.......

AND I LOVE THEM AS BOUT AS MUCH AS I LOVE SU....."ALOT"

AS FOR GRAMBLING...."NO".......GET SOME MORE FAN SUPPORT AND THEN I WILL THINK ABOUT MAKING A REAL CONVERSATION ABOUT YOU ALL........OH BY THE WAY....."WOULD YOU HAVE RATHER US USE THE DA*N TAMPAX TO DO THE

So you just admitted that JSU stole GSU's breakdown. That is all I was saying. But this is a GSU/SU thread and I was giving MY opinion.

Re: You are about to make my isht list!!!!!

Originally posted by Legend35
Mr. Ghettoish Nasty D,
Could you please tell me why your contradictory behind even posted on this thread in the first place?????? :retard:

I post were I please, just like if JSU/SU have a thread you will post......and no contradictory on this end......

Also, I never admitted GSU had rock the has, I said IF they did still it, no one must have cared because no one can remember......

FASHO

And thanx for the
"Ghettoish" Legend..

I take that as a compliment.....BECAUSE WHO ARE YOU"

EXACTLY.......:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

"Also, I never admitted GSU had rock the has, I said IF they did still it, no one must have cared because no one can remember......"

I am not making any sense of this statement. Calm down and re-type it. No smack intended.

I am not trying to make this a GSU/SU bash against J-State. But the thread was about GSU and SU band members and being that you are not or were not ...

But you are right, you post where you feel.

I was just wondering why JSTATE was commenting on this thread .

***** sint nothin wrong with my grammer , check yours punk k, are whatever yo name i

***** aint nothin wrong with my grammer , check yours punk k, are whatever yo name is

su _ drummer lol im out:flamethro

This is snsewer an earlier question about who stole the matrix from who.

We have been doing the matrix all year, way before SU homecoming

If you look at our first home game and if I'm not mistakin our first game in california back in august
the band did it then

The whole matrix thing came from a step that we do(KKPsi) call the matrix.

well you know we hadnt seen any of your shows or cared about them......i was at step practice when Xavier , Charles, Steve,& Alex put the matrix move in the homecoming step show.....southern doesnt send spies and such to other school's games....just not our style:emlaugh:

Originally posted by Blue Giant
This is snsewer an earlier question about who stole the matrix from who.

We have been doing the matrix all year, way before SU homecoming

If you look at our first home game and if I'm not mistakin our first game in california back in august
the band did it then

:rolleyes:

Quick Question.....
Who, in Grum's band, decided to do it at the begining of the season....seeming as AAMU did it at the SCG the season before?

:smh:.....no from SU has to spy. He!!, do SU people (let alone Juke members) even attend other games...let alone be there to spy?

in the four years i was in the band, i think i went to 1 other swac game......the capitol city classic in jackson.......in 2002. thats the only other game i have attended that i wasnt playing in. and we had already played jstate and alcorn so hey.............:confused:

Originally posted by O'Bladerunner
:rolleyes:

Quick Question.....
Who, in Grum's band, decided to do it at the begining of the season....seeming as AAMU did it at the SCG the season before?

:smh:.....no from SU has to spy. He!!, do SU people (let alone Juke members) even attend other games...let alone be there to spy?

Blade, I don't think Blue Giant is saying SU spied...He is probably saying GSU did it before most people saw SU do it....

I seriously doubt Blue Giant would say SU spies being that he crabbed at SU in 96 and has a S with an eight note branded on his arm...lol

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by SUtrp96

I seriously doubt Blue Giant would say SU spies being that he crabbed at SU in 96 and has a S with an eight note branded on his arm...lol
:| .....is that right?

*snicker*

I know the boys in Grum-town just loved that.

Originally posted by O'Bladerunner
:| .....is that right?

*snicker*

I know the boys in Grum-town just loved that.

Well bruh we really didn't care where he came from. I mean it was just ironic that we left SU to come to GSU but that happens all the time with every school. So it didn't really matter where he came from.

Back