What's the most effed up thing you've had to drink?

In school we use to drink Supa Psycho and Gin. The rap group AMG use to talk about this around 91-92 time frame.

Supa Psycho and Gin is composed of Gin , Beer and Gatorade. That junk will take you there.:lmao:

I had this chick make me go find her some arbor mist once.. Good Lawd that isht was nasty... Advertising is a mutha!!!

Thunderbird was a buckwild experience considering I was only about 15.

Any Malt Liquor would classify: some more than others..

And no, BOONES FARM and Arbor Mist are not the same.. Boone's Farm is Flavored beer. Arbor Mist is flavored wine.. Both equally bad.

This may seem like overkill, but it REALLY isn't

Originally posted by kellis
castor oil
:vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

AND

:vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Thank you.

I just want to say that ......Omega Psi Phi is a non-Hazing Fraternity.

That is all.

HH PSI PUNCH back in the 80's.
Take one punch bowl, pour in Grape Punch, Grape MD 20/20, and Everclear.:retard:
A party staple. :lol:

The thing's people do when they young and dumb. :retard:

Three that are tied for first place:
Epsom Salts and Water :vomit:, Fleet (just thinking about that gives me the shivers...) and that bitter "herb" tea my grammoe used to make.

666 :mad:
That stuff is nasty as heyul! Don't get sick and be around old folks. They will pour this crap down your throat. :bawling:

Wait did you just say three 6's!!!! I have to take my last post back - this by far is the worst thing I've ever drank!!!!!

but the results of this stuff is off the chain! one table spoon of this mess will have you cold and sinus free, STD free, Cancer free, and Itch free for 18 months - no lie!

Wait did you just say three 6's!!!! I have to take my last post back - this by far is the worst thing I've ever drank!!!!!

but the results of this stuff is off the chain! one table spoon of this mess will have you cold and sinus free, STD free, Cancer free, and Itch free for 18 months - no lie!

:emlaugh:

you aint lyin! that is some horrible mess!

Back