What would you do if your EX threw hot grease on you?

MsJag4Jag

:redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

Boyfriend may face feticide charges

He threw hot grease on mom, police say

09/25/01

By Rob Nelson
West Bank bureau/The Times-Picayune

http://www.nolalive.com/news/t-p/westbank/index.ssf?/newsstory/w_grease25.html

Months into her pregnancy, Teneal Williams decided to break up with her boyfriend after the relationship turned abusive, family members say.

That decision apparently sparked an argument that left the 23-year-old woman violently disfigured and caused the deaths of her unborn children.

Police say Lendell Junior, 27, doused Williams with hot grease as the couple argued Thursday in her Marrero apartment.

Already suffering from third-degree burns from her waist to her head at Baton Rouge General Hospital's burn unit, Williams must now endure the death of her unborn twins, who were due next month but were delivered stillborn Sunday.

"We were expecting to have a niece and a nephew," said Dione Williams, Teneal's 19-year-old sister.

Police are awaiting results from today's scheduled autopsies on the twins before they decide whether to book Junior with two counts of feticide, said Col. Robert Garner, a spokesman for the Jefferson Parish Sheriff's Office.

Junior already faces charges of attempted first-degree murder and aggravated battery. The latter charge stems from burns suffered by Williams' 2-year-old son, who was in the apartment during the argument. Junior is not that child's father, Williams' family members said.

Meanwhile, family members say they remain doubly devastated as they hang to their memories of Williams before bandages covered her from the waist up, except for slits for her eyes and a hole for her swollen lips.

"She was a sweet, loving person," said aunt Carla Beodu, who has visited Williams in the hospital every day since she was burned.

"She was just a pretty young lady. She was beautiful. . . . We know one thing; she'll never look the same."

From the hospital in Baton Rouge, mother Laura Williams said her daughter will undergo surgery this week.

"I just hate to see her like this," she said. "It didn't have to be this way."

A graduate of L.W. Higgins High School in Marrero, Williams worked as a clerk in local convenience stores before taking time off during the pregnancy, Beodu said.

Dione Williams said her sister and Junior had been together for about a year and a half but that the relationship took a turn for the worst a few months into the pregnancy.

Garner said the couple was involved in "ongoing domestic disputes."

"She told him she didn't want to be with him anymore," Dione Williams said, adding that the breakup spurred the abuse.

But before then, there were no signs that Junior would become violent, she said. "He was real nice," she said. "He was fun to be around."

Both Dione Williams and Beodu say their close-knit family knows little about how Williams, the oldest of three daughters, will recover. She is able to talk with visitors, but heavy medication keeps her "going in and out."

She has not come to terms with the twins' death, Dione Williams said.

"She doesn't want to accept the fact that they are gone," she said. "She hasn't shown any emotion."

Williams' mother stays by her daughter's side, family members say. But for her sister, the sight was simply too much.

"I couldn't take it," she said. "I couldn't see my sister like that."

The real pain might lie ahead in the days when Williams returns home.

She had planned to move in with her mother temporarily after the babies were born so that family members could help. Her mother had bought clothes and had begun decorating a spare bedroom for the children, complete with beds and stuffed animals.

"It's going to be hard for my sister to look at that room," Dione Williams said.

Hot GREASE!!!! Whaaatt!!!!

A picture is worth a thousand words... or in this case, 19 holes!!!

glock19.jpg

Punk

blxsuspicious.gif
I don't even have the words after reading this article!!!
zx11pissed.gif
I don't believe in violence, but if I was related to the victim, I would find Junior and :flamethro

I'll tell you what............

If I were the peeps of the young lady, I'd fire up a skillet and tie this cat up, and pour hot grease on him, but drop by agonizing drop, until he received the same amount of damage that he inflicted.

Either that or I'd make sure that I was soak and wet, cause I'd be on death row waiting to either be fried in the electric chair, or my arm would be tied off for death by lethal injection, cause dude has got to go !!!

:redhot:

Back