What was the worst whipping, beating, spanking that you recieved as a child?

OMG...you were molested? Damn, this really explains a lot. :eek: Don't post no moe, P~. :smh:

Yes, I've come to the realization that they took advantage of my young horny ass. :| Yes, that's what molestation is. Older jr high & high school girls, non-relatives, saw me growing up, etc. There were so, so many of them. :read: From town to town... Just sex, sex, sex... :read:

I guess that's why I am and was so damned concerned about my son during his formaltive years. It SICKENS me when I think that some older female could've taken advantage of him while I wasn't physically there to protect him. :( I wouldn't want any young male to endure what I went through. I really became much, much older than I should've @ a younger age. :read:

I really was a grown man @ the age 13. lol That's how I was treated and that's how I carried myself. :read:

Worst whipping was for taking off w/friends to go riding bikes w/o asking the neighbor who was watching us for permission. We TOLD her daughter to TELL her we were gone! We got back and my mom was waiting on us. She made us take off our shorts and whipped our tails w/her belt. Later she came and said something to me and I replied, "You're gonna whip me and then come and try to be my friend!" :kaioken: She quipped back, "Yep, I'm always gonna be your friend AND YOUR MAMA!" :argue2:

I remember I think we were 10 or 11... 2 of my cousins and I were at the crib chillin in the room and plottin as always.. Well Its Summertime so no school. Earlier in the day we met these lil white chicks in the neighborhood while riding bikes... Well they were like ...I wanna see a "Black One" :noidea: so we were like UmmmKay...:lol: but daylight, black, w/ white girls in a disproportionately mixed(Mostly white) neighborhood.. didnt call for showing wood....:lol::lol: So Im like, Ok ya ll meet us round 10pm tonite behind the house.... They were cool... So 10 o'clock came Parents were sleep so Im like they aint waking up.So I thought..... Cause they never do... So we head out through my window...the lil chicks there.. we dry hump and begin "Show N' Tale".... after a while theyre like we gotta go.... lest do this tomorrow nite.. We like UmmmKay... We then go back to my window... Not noticing the BIG Black Shadow in the corner.....My 6'4 300 pounds Pops beat the hell outta us with this Thick as ruler For disobeying and for being dumb as hell for following lead of White Chicks....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I didnt Like White Girls for a bit after that...:lol::lol::lol:
:lol: :tup:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Yes, I've come to the realization that they took advantage of my young horny ass. :| Yes, that's what molestation is. Older jr high & high school girls, non-relatives, saw me growing up, etc. There were so, so many of them. :read: From town to town... Just sex, sex, sex... :read:

I guess that's why I am and was so damned concerned about my son during his formaltive years. It SICKENS me when I think that some older female could've taken advantage of him while I wasn't physically there to protect him. :( I wouldn't want any young male to endure what I went through. I really became much, much older than I should've @ a younger age. :read:

I really was a grown man @ the age 13. lol That's how I was treated and that's how I carried myself. :read:
I mean really? I just don't get this at all....what can a WOMAN or damn near woman get out of screwing a child? If you were 7 years old, you probably didn't even have any dick...what did they feel? :confused: Surely, you didn't know what to do, at that age...or did you?

What is a 17 year old gonna do for me? That's my question...what could we possibly have in common...imma buy him a car? The devil is a lie...:no:

I mean really? I just don't get this at all....what can a WOMAN or damn near woman get out of screwing a child? If you were 7 years old, you probably didn't even have any dick...what did they feel? :confused: Surely, you didn't know what to do, at that age...or did you?

What is a 17 year old gonna do for me? That's my question...what could we possibly have in common...imma buy him a car? The devil is a lie...:no:

NOT a darn thing! It's crazy as hell!

Back